3* 2021 LB Eric Gentry Hits the Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just had an interesting convo with a guy directly connected to the CA NIL market. Apparently, contrary to my presumption, USC is struggling big time with its collective.
For some reason people have a hard time grasping that just bc you’re in a big market, does not mean people are giving you money. If all your rich people don’t care, it doesn’t matter how much money they have.

It’s like people who claim their invention is in a “billion dollar industry.” Sounds good on paper, but has no bearing on whether it’s wanted/needed or not.

Advertisement
Sounds like USC is seeing the boogeyman in the flesh (Mario) and gave him an offer so ridiculous that he would seriously consider canceling his UM visit. Especially if the rumors are true that teams are encouraging recruits to not take a UM visit because of what we have going on down here.
They. Are. Shook.

Advertisement
On through the smoke Lake mentioned that he and Ivins notified the staff about Gentry after seeing him at a camp. Manny said no thanks.
Manny doing god’s work and giving Pedo State a taste of their own medicine. Publicly available, nationally televised sexual assault every Saturday in the form of his defense taking it from any opposing offense with a pulse. Enjoy.

Manny doing god’s work and giving Pedo State a taste of their own medicine. Publicly available, nationally televised sexual assault every Saturday in the form of his defense taking it from any opposing offense with a pulse. Enjoy.
I watched some of the highlights of their spring game and some of the YouTube comments went "Where has this run game been all of last season?"

Boy, are they in for a rude awakening lol

Advertisement
Where’s Rovell, Ira?!?! The uproar!

1651073214190.png

Advertisement
Back