3/17/24 Game 20: UNC 1pm ACCNX

Looks like he just went around to the local high schools for pitching. Why aren't the the pitching recruiting stacked?
"WTF are you talking about?

All arms outside of the Friday and Saturday starters are available.

You argue just to argue no matter how stupid you sound."

Advertisement
Which is it?

"ALL THE ARMS ARE AVAILABLE!!" -or- "HE DIDN'T STACK ARMS!!"

Just admit my post was right. We have to get as much out of our starters as we can. There is no such thing as relying on this bullpen.
Right, the biggest critic of our program is now a relative of JD.

Stop doubling down. You made a bad post (calling me stupid) and now 100% agree with me. Do you have multiple personality disorder?
Get a life. Get out mom's house and find purpose.

You make stupid statements and try to twist words.

This is JD's product and most of us fans expect him to put a quality product on the field this season and every season There's no excuse. If he had come from another program, he'd get a pass. He's been here 20 years. The arms should be there.

I'm done with you. This **** is pointless!!!

Did that fastball just register at 83 mph?
Get a life. Get out mom's house and find purpose.

You make stupid statements and try to twist words.

This is JD's product and most of us fans expect him to put a quality product on the field this season and every season There's no excuse. If he had come from another program, he'd get a pass. He's been here 20 years. The arms should be there.

I'm done with you. This **** is pointless!!!

In other words, he failed to put a bullpen together, which is why I said "HE LET HIM GO TO LONG" isn't something we should be saying on Sundays.

It kills you that you have to agree with me.

Advertisement
Did that fastball just register at 83 mph?

In other words, he failed to put a bullpen together, which is why I said "HE LET HIM GO TO LONG" isn't something we should be saying on Sundays.

It kills you that you have to agree with me.

Listen dip s**t!!!
There should be arms to rely on out of nearly an entire pitching staff available. Period.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Assuming Crowther starts on Tuesday, only Scinta, Robert, and Walters are left in the bullpen. Don’t want to use Walters or Robert.

Advertisement
Back