3/17/24 Game 20: UNC 1pm ACCNX

Honestly, if Sunday is going to be a bloodbath either way, go for the midweek win. I think it was Duke one year would tank the Friday night game because they didn't have a true #1. But they went hard after games 2 and 3 with their two best starters.
was thinking the same thing... I prefer to get the midweek win with Harrick, and just settle for 2-1 weekends... Can't afford to lose the 2 FIU midweek games..

Advertisement
If we could sweep ND it would give us some wiggle room if we have a bad 2 weekends somewhere down the line. But first time away from home really and it’s going to be mid to upper 40’s. This is going to test us.
It's going to be in the 40s the whole weekend plus Friday is calling for snow. So we could be looking at a double header on Saturday and then the game on Sunday or maybe just 2 games total depending on what the snow does.

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Nothing about this team is sustainable over the course of a full season. The only possibility is the home runs, and I’m of the opinion that this team has way over performed in that area, and a regression to the mean is coming. But we’ll see.

I’m also in agreement with some of you that focusing on not losing RPI killing midweeks games needs to be addressed. Play for 2-1 every weekend. I’d even consider moving Chestnutt or somebody to Friday and getting Ziehl and Schles against the other teams 2&3.

It's going to be in the 40s the whole weekend plus Friday is calling for snow. So we could be looking at a double header on Saturday and then the game on Sunday or maybe just 2 games total depending on what the snow does.
If we're looking for a silver lining, probably means even fewer fans than usual.

Advertisement
Back