3/17/24 Game 20: UNC 1pm ACCNX

Advertisement
This freshman class of hitters can go! Even Jimenez flashes even though his glove is way ahead of his bat. JD has a long term foundation it looks like.

Advertisement
It's frustrating to watch a guy that throws 87 tie up our hitters. Just goes to show, you don't have to throw mid 90's to be effective.

Advertisement
Where’s that funky freshman lefty? That should be who’s warming.

Advertisement
I would have started the 4th witha new pitcher.

This is all on JD. All those arms available and he's letting Hernandez continue to struggle.

Makes no sense.

Advertisement
We just got back into the game and you throw him back out there to issue a leadoff walk, a double, and now struggling to throw a strike.

The signs were there last inning. Play the situation, not the stats, stop trying to ensure our starters get 5 innings.

I would have started the 4th witha new pitcher.

This is all on JD. All those arms available and he's letting Hernandez continue to struggle.

Makes no sense.
Hernandez is a BP level talent to me. Find another starter and move him to the pen we would increase our talent in the late innings a lot.

Hernandez never should have come back this inning.
This is something I've always disliked about JD's decision making. He's always have learned towards leaving guys in too long.

There's absolutely no reason for it today. It should have been the quickest hook. Hernandez is laboring throwing way too many pitches in just 3 innings. Now, JD has put his team in a bad place already giving back the little momentum they got last inning.

Advertisement
Back