3/10/24 Game 16: Virginia 9-6 L

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's 11-11 following a 16-12 game. One pitch call isn't making the difference. Maybe there's just a lot of offense here.
You don't know what you're talking about.

It makes a difference when he hit the same pitch for a HR to the same part of the ballpark in the same game and the wind is blowing out to RF.

Location is everything.

Advertisement
You don't know whst you're talking about.

It makes a difference when he hit the same pitch for a HR to the same part of the ballpark in the same game and the wind is blowing out to RF.

Location is everything.

Yes, I do know what I'm talking about. I should show you my team's pitching stats through the first seven games.

Yes, location is everything. You just outed yourself. Not the type of pitch; the location. That breaking ball wasn't supposed to float over the plate. The problem was the execution, not the pitch call.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes, I do know what I'm talking about. I should show you my team's pitching stats through the first seven games.

Yes, location is everything. You just outed yourself. Not the type of pitch; the location. That breaking ball wasn't supposed to float over the plate. The problem was the execution, not the pitch call.
You should stop. You just sound stupid. Nothing you said disputes the facts I just said.

I was watching the third baseman playing back in the middle innings last night and wondered why Jacoby didn’t try that

Advertisement
Back