3/1/24 Game 10: UF 5-4 L

Advertisement
I’m just not sure I’ll ever understand why Miami admin hates its programs so much. The hires that have been made in the 3 major men’s sports over the last 20 years have been embarrassing. I’m not sure you could try and do worse. (Minus Coach L who basically hired himself)

What is even crazier is if you believe the coach of the number 1 program in the country wanted to be here. Why even do interviews at that point. Just give the man the job. He’s built a monster at Wake with similar academic and money issues that Miami has. It was a no brainer.

Now that I’m typing this out I actually believe this JD hire is the worst hire in schools history. Maybe 2nd only to that baseball coach that was here for 1 year between Frazier and Morris. But at least that guy made the tournament.
I'll still say Diaz because we paid Temple $4 million. J.D. came cheap, but he will be gone next year. Dye is already cast. J.D. hire is more embarrassing because we had a real candidate with success who wanted the job.

Advertisement
My best case scenario for this series has always been stealing a win on Sunday.
Gonna be really hard to do that when nobody in your bullpen is good enough to get them out. Now imagine how deep we’re gonna be in the pen on Sunday. It’s gonna get worse. Historically sunday has been an extra BP session for UF in this series. The only question was, could our bats keep up. This year that answer is, **** no.

Advertisement
Gonna be really hard to do that when nobody in your bullpen is good enough to get them out. Now imagine how deep we’re gonna be in the pen on Sunday. It’s gonna get worse. Historically sunday has been an extra BP session for UF in this series. The only question was, could our bats keep up. This year that answer is, **** no.
Like how many of our pitchers are hurt and unavailable to pitch? This is very disheartening to watch out starters give a good effort to have the bullpen **** it away.

Advertisement
Like how many of our pitchers are hurt and unavailable to pitch? This is very disheartening to watch out starters give a good effort to have the bullpen **** it away.
It’s just a bad roster and a poorly coached one. That’s it. Unfortunately there’s no deeper explanation of what we’re all seeing.

Advertisement
Is it possible that we finish under .500 this year? Right now I want Rad’s head…..
Extremely possible. This team is not good. Some promising young guys but that usually isn't gna win u a bunch of games especially with a ton of questionable pitching and iffy defense...also didn't see much offense at all against their first real competition

Advertisement
Back