3/1/24 Game 10: UF 5-4 L

Advertisement
Caglianone is the same guy who flicked off Yo-yo last year during his home run trot too.

Talent talent talent. We hung in longer than I thought we would honestly. These Tampa boys can play and UM has no presence in this area at all

If I’m fielding a team with Long and Urso on my roster, I’m not expecting to win this game. I’ve coached long enough to know that JD couldn’t have thought this was going to go well

Advertisement
Think I’ve watched about 3 innings total so far this year, which is about 100 less than I have at this point in a season since I was 6.

I gave up completely on this program when they hired JD. It honestly still hasn’t even sank in completely that we voluntarily torpedoed the program like that.

We’re playing the gators and my wife put love is blind on and I didn’t even laugh and change the channel to the game like I have literally my entire life. I don’t even care anymore.

**** you, Rad. For real. **** you.

Advertisement
(arguably) our best hitter... looked meekly at two down the pike, then swung wildly at one way off the plate. sigh.

(arguably) our best hitter... looked meekly at two down the pike, then swung wildly at one way off the plate. sigh.
The big 3 sports at Miami right now have to be about as bad combined as I can ever remember. Usually atleast one of the 3 programs is having a semi decent yr. This year all 3 have been pathetic.

Advertisement
I’m just not sure I’ll ever understand why Miami admin hates its programs so much. The hires that have been made in the 3 major men’s sports over the last 20 years have been embarrassing. I’m not sure you could try and do worse. (Minus Coach L who basically hired himself)

What is even crazier is if you believe the coach of the number 1 program in the country wanted to be here. Why even do interviews at that point. Just give the man the job. He’s built a monster at Wake with similar academic and money issues that Miami has. It was a no brainer.

Now that I’m typing this out I actually believe this JD hire is the worst hire in schools history. Maybe 2nd only to that baseball coach that was here for 1 year between Frazier and Morris. But at least that guy made the tournament.

Advertisement
Myles Caba being on the mound in a one run game is quite the illustration of the difference in the teams.

I’m sure he’s a good kid, but he wouldn’t be on the mound for a good Miami team almost ever.
There was someone on here the other day saying that Miami has a "good" bullpen this season lol

Advertisement
Back