2nd Scrimmage Breakdown

Advertisement
You’re not a pessimist but it’s a mistake to think the state of WR play week one is a constant that will never improve.
Exactly. Rambo was dropping a lot of passes and looked fairly pedestrian during practice and scrimmages from what I recall reading. Lots of comments about how he was an ok take to add experience to the room, but he's not a difference maker. A few games into the season he turned into that difference maker.

Scaife & Campbell (who has only started in 6 of his 22 games played since he has been here) have shown you enough to be locks to play in the NFL? Agree to disagree, I guess. I'll bookmark that one though for sure.
Didn’t you just hear what Pete had to say about how the NFL views Scaife? Zion & Rivers are pure locks. The only one who I can see an argument against is Campbell.

Advertisement
Charleston Rambo broke the mother-bleeping Miami WR record for catches and receiving yards in a single season in an offense that featured an early season change at QB, porous OL play and zero running game.

At this point of time last year, many here were hoping he'd be serviceable at best after a fairly disappointing career at Oklahoma. Not saying a guy like Ladson or George, et al. are about to go on and do that this year, nor should they be expected to, but reading too much in August scrimmages is insanity, especially when we've upgraded the offensive coaching staff, have more consistent QB play and a better OL. Relax.
Somebody please pin this post at the top of the thread!!!!! People losing their mind over reports that barley give full details! LOL

Very confused by the responses on this thread.

The post says Frank is expected to start. That means, he is being labeled a top 3 WR on the team.

Yet by reading this thread, we should cut him and not allow him to play a single snap at UM.

Don't forget amigos, the secondary is being called the best UM secondary in decades. Might affect how the WRs look in practice.

Why does the Juco WR not get the hate Frank does? Or every other WR that Frank is ahead of right now on the depth chart.

He won't be a first round pick, but like @Boarcane said, he ain't chopped liver. He's "most frustrating" because his ceiling is through the roof.
I think Frank getting hate may be correlated to not being able to land all the other portal receivers we were connected to. Frank drops a pass and the reaction is, " Xavier Worthy would've taken that bubble screen to the crib " or something similar.

Advertisement
I think Frank getting hate may be correlated to not being able to land all the other portal receivers we were connected to. Frank drops a pass and the reaction is, " Xavier Worthy would've taken that bubble screen to the crib " or something similar.
Bruh if we were able to grab Worthy?!

ron simmons wrestling GIF

Advertisement
Back