Rumor 2nd REALLY STRONG Recruiting Wave About to Hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lmao , ok do what you feel is needed I promise you it won’t bother me nearly as much as you think it will
You really should have just stopped I tried to let it go and you keep going. Others are dealing with the same thing in here with you telling you that you don’t know when to stop. So now I’m going to make you stop by banning you until I have the patience to deal with you again if need be.

Always hilarious when people want to jump on insiders who give free (80-90% accurate) info….

Like these people don’t owe you anything lol most of these posters don’t even pay the premium account to help keep the site maintained ….

For the surfers in the crowd…. How fast is this human going in the wave?

That takes some serious wedding tackle.
Without having ever surfed anything more than about chest high waves, I’d estimate that he’s got to be doing at least 25-30 mph there. A lot of those big wave guys use jet skis to pull them into waves because it’s impossible to paddle fast enough.

Advertisement
Without having ever surfed anything more than about chest high waves, I’d estimate that he’s got to be doing at least 25-30 mph there. A lot of those big wave guys use jet skis to pull them into waves because it’s impossible to paddle fast enough.
I have watched documentaries on the big wave guys. Mavericks has huge waves and, ya know, some rocks where the waves break. WTF?

I have watched documentaries on the big wave guys. Mavericks has huge waves and, ya know, some rocks where the waves break. WTF?
Yeah those guys are suicidal. Waves break when they encounter some kind of shallow water landmass so a lot of those big wave spots are right over reefs.

You really should have just stopped I tried to let it go and you keep going. Others are dealing with the same thing in here with you telling you that you don’t know when to stop. So now I’m going to make you stop by banning you until I have the patience to deal with you again if need be.
Do You Even Lift Joe Biden GIF by Obama

Advertisement
Always hilarious when people want to jump on insiders who give free (80-90% accurate) info….

Like these people don’t owe you anything lol most of these posters don’t even pay the premium account to help keep the site maintained ….
It always amazes me. Like the juice isn’t remotely worth the squeeze yet somehow they feel entitled to act out this way.

This was a bit before my time. I would love the details on this info AND how much do those guys regret leaving knowing Miami became a pop culture phenomenon.

Interesting question and one I could only answer if I knew any of these guys personally (I don't)....I'll say this, some of them may have regretted but some did well in life regardless...for example, William Roberts went on to play many years in the NFL, winning Super Bowls, etc....Stefan Humphries (STA) did nothing in the NFL, but went on to become a stellar student at Michigan, earning an article in Sports Illustrated about he balanced his pre-Med studies with football...Evan Cooper did well at Michigan and later played many years in the NFL, many under Buddy Ryan....if I had to guess,, I would say Buster Rhymes made a bad business move going to Oklahoma as he eventually switched to WR from RB at Oklahoma - he could have done alot of special things at UM...the 1981 Class has one player Lomas Brown, who I believed was close to signing but ended up at UF....he didn't come close to winning anything at Florida but played many years in the NFL.....so, anyways, who knows....would be a good question to ask these guys

Advertisement
He going to care and regret it trust. I had that same energy when I got ban. After 24 hrs I was more depress than a homeless dog. This site a gold mines for any true Canes fan that like to know the what went on behind the backgrounds that lead to the success in the field. Lotta dudes just want to see the success and don’t care how we got there. But me personally like to know how where what when who n this site has help with a lot. If I can pay $100 sub fee for 247 which barely let you know anything I can pay $25 on this page that give out way more info. And surely will do so once I get paid this Wednesday.

Interesting question and one I could only answer if I knew any of these guys personally (I don't)....I'll say this, some of them may have regretted but some did well in life regardless...for example, William Roberts went on to play many years in the NFL, winning Super Bowls, etc....Stefan Humphries (STA) did nothing in the NFL, but went on to become a stellar student at Michigan, earning an article in Sports Illustrated about he balanced his pre-Med studies with football...Evan Cooper did well at Michigan and later played many years in the NFL, many under Buddy Ryan....if I had to guess,, I would say Buster Rhymes made a bad business move going to Oklahoma as he eventually switched to WR from RB at Oklahoma - he could have done alot of special things at UM...the 1981 Class has one player Lomas Brown, who I believed was close to signing but ended up at UF....he didn't come close to winning anything at Florida but played many years in the NFL.....so, anyways, who knows....would be a good question to ask these guys
Tha links for the info. Brown played forever. They would have been cult hero’s here but sounds like they all did really well.

He going to care and regret it trust. I had that same energy when I got ban. After 24 hrs I was more depress than a homeless dog. This site a gold mines for any true Canes fan that like to know the what went on behind the backgrounds that lead to the success in the field. Lotta dudes just want to see the success and don’t care how we got there. But me personally like to know how where what when who n this site has help with a lot. If I can pay $100 sub fee for 247 which barely let you know anything I can pay $25 on this page that give out way more info. And surely will do so once I get paid this Wednesday.
He’s back on now. You don’t have to wait until Wednesday. Thanks guy. Much appreciated.

Advertisement
It always amazes me. Like the juice isn’t remotely worth the squeeze yet somehow they feel entitled to act out this way.
People are way too invested in this ****. Which is comical when they say such and such 17 year old kid is acting some type of way. We have created this monster. It’s all no different than being on drugs, with the ups and downs and posters lashing out. For the record, I’m not even gonna front like I’m above the Frey either. Less than 12 months ago we were dead in the water. You get on a roll and soon we all expect the world and everything that comes with it. There is a reason I make the post, I’m a just a ******, every once in a while. CFB message board fans just aren’t well adjusted people in general.

Last edited:
Lmaoooo you do realize when you’re banned you can just….log out and still view the board right ?. More depressed than a homeless dog? Lmao no wonder why bans are being wielded the way they are

I’ve been on this board 10+ years and spent more than half that time reading and not posting, a couple days (turned out to be hours) would not have me regretting anything and certainly not depressed 😂

You mentioned me when I wasn’t talking to you, otherwise you wouldn’t have had anything to let go. As a mod you should know better than anyone how the block/ignore button works.

The prediction I was referencing as the one people seemed to be questioning and wondering what happened (not me, check my post history) was from Leeds, not Cribby. So when he came in here making that post minutes after mine about people questioning his predictions, that’s why I said if it doesn’t apply let it fly. That’s what he should be doing anyways . Dude been on here in the recruiting game how many years and still defending his track record against impatient and unreasonable fans with no sources, why ?

Then here you come with the same apparent assumption that I was talking about Cribby, asking me the same exact question twice. Which I answered twice. When you didn’t get the answer you were looking for, you said “carry on as you wish” One three word post after that “I should have stopped” ? And that’s grounds for a ban ? lol ok

I’m sure I’ll get banned again for this post because the power you have on here seems very important to you and that’s all good, but don’t parade around about people being emotional when you got in your feelings that quickly after I was minding my business participating on a public forum when you butted in.

Just this morning I read a post saying “fck Andy Jean” because he committed to another school. That doesn’t get a ban tho. We’re allowed to say fck teenagers but don’t dare question (or talk about people questioning) the insiders . Nice job.

You mentioned me when I wasn’t talking to you, otherwise you wouldn’t have had anything to let go. As a mod you should know better than anyone how the block/ignore button works.

The prediction I was referencing as the one people seemed to be questioning and wondering what happened (not me, check my post history) was from Leeds, not Cribby. So when he came in here making that post minutes after mine about people questioning his predictions, that’s why I said if it doesn’t apply let it fly. That’s what he should be doing anyways . Dude been on here in the recruiting game how many years and still defending his track record against impatient and unreasonable fans with no sources, why ?

Then here you come with the same apparent assumption that I was talking about Cribby, asking me the same exact question twice. Which I answered twice. When you didn’t get the answer you were looking for, you said “carry on as you wish” One three word post after that “I should have stopped” ? And that’s grounds for a ban ? lol ok

I’m sure I’ll get banned again for this post because the power you have on here seems very important to you and that’s all good, but don’t parade around about people being emotional when you got in your feelings that quickly after I was minding my business participating on a public forum when you butted in.

Not trying to jump into the middle of anything, but Mods/Maudes cannot ignore or block anyone. They have to see it all, the good and the bad.

Other than that, carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back