Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Flo “says” lol

Flo doesn’t know ****
Flo likes bundles

Happy Jump GIF by Progressive

Advertisement
Then what do you make of the last series of optimistic Smith tweets that got everyone excited, and nothing happened? Is this just a reaction to the reaction to that? I'm skeptical at this point of trying to read anything from it.
Lol you have created this idea in your head that some news or a commitment must come a certain amount of time after Smith tweets . He could be talking about next month for all you know

Lol you have created this idea in your head that some news or a commitment must come a certain amount of time after Smith tweets . He could be talking about next month for all you know
"I" created? I just read the board and look for info. People got ridiculously excited that day and it wasn't some small minority that pays little attention to these things. They're just trying to follow patterns and assess the the likelihood of things. As for the "could be talking about next month..." idea, that's why I said I was skeptical of trying to read anything from it.

You guys forget, the recruiting board now looks nothing like the Manny days. We miss out on some of the top guys we're chasing now there are still a bunch of really good recruits out there to fill spots. These aren't the days of we missed out on Dallas Turner so Jallar Holley will do.
For sure

We’ve already landed a few blue chip guys we would have never even heard about until they were retired from the NFL and told someone on a podcast their dream school was Miami but were never recruited

Mario said on the Joe Rose show this morning that a second recruiting wave is about to hit. Really strong were his words, not mine.

So let's start the speculation:

1. Does the wave start in August or with the July 22/23 commits? If it starts this weekend, we're going to do better than 1/5 or 2/5.
  2. Does it begin with the BBQ?
  3. Who's in this wave?
  4. Flo said the 24 kids are going to make a huge statement at the BBQ. Part of this wave?
  5. Flo also said the DT position is about to get hot in the next couple weeks. Part of this wave?
@Dwinstitles

Advertisement
Then what do you make of the last series of optimistic Smith tweets that got everyone excited, and nothing happened? Is this just a reaction to the reaction to that? I'm skeptical at this point of trying to read anything from it.
I don’t know for sure what the purpose was, but everything this staff does is extremely calculated. We may never know why, but we know it was not just Coach Smith acitng like a cowboy. Because if that happened we would be referring to him as FORMER coach Dennis Smith.

For sure

We’ve already landed a few blue chip guys we would have never even heard about until they were retired from the NFL and told someone on a podcast their dream school was Miami but were never recruited
Even if we recruited them they would go elsewhere.....not anymore damnit. We about to cook. Mario here for 20 plus years can't wait to be nflu again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario said on the Joe Rose show this morning that a second recruiting wave is about to hit. Really strong were his words, not mine.

So let's start the speculation:

1. Does the wave start in August or with the July 22/23 commits? If it starts this weekend, we're going to do better than 1/5 or 2/5.
  2. Does it begin with the BBQ?
  3. Who's in this wave?
  4. Flo said the 24 kids are going to make a huge statement at the BBQ. Part of this wave?
  5. Flo also said the DT position is about to get hot in the next couple weeks. Part of this wave?

1658432913861.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back