25 Greatest Football Programs Of All-Time

RedPill Stepdad

graduated from hungry, and made it to greedy.
Seen this on another site. They ranked programs since 1935.

1. Oklahoma
2. Alabama
3. Ohio St.
4. Michigan
5. Notre Dame
6. USC
7. Texas
8. Nebraska
9. Penn St.
10.Tennessee
11. LSU
12. Georgia
13. Auburn
14. FSU
15. The U
16. Florida
17. UCLA
18. Michigan St.
19. Arkansas
20. Clemson
21. Washington
22. Texas A&M
23. Wisconsin
24. Ole Miss
25. Georgia Tech

U don't get any credit from me for anything u did pre-modern era. The modern era to me is when they introduced the scholarship limit and majority of a teams players were African American. So that would be like the 70's/80's.

Advertisement
That list might upset some UCF fans.

AP-Memphis-UCF-Football-1-e1545516522555.jpg

Advertisement
Seen this on another site. They ranked programs since 1935.

1. Oklahoma
2. Alabama
3. Ohio St.
4. Michigan
5. Notre Dame
6. USC
7. Texas
8. Nebraska
9. Penn St.
10.Tennessee
11. LSU
12. Georgia
13. Auburn
14. FSU
15. The U
16. Florida
17. UCLA
18. Michigan St.
19. Arkansas
20. Clemson
21. Washington
22. Texas A&M
23. Wisconsin
24. Ole Miss
25. Georgia Tech

U don't get any credit from me for anything u did pre-modern era. The modern era to me is when they introduced the scholarship limit and majority of a teams players were African American. So that would be like the 70's/80's.

I’m like this with all sports. Asterisk next to all records pre integration

Advertisement
The fact Oklahoma is over Bama is a joke. The fact that Michigan, who has 1 national championship in the last 70 yrs & is a head of us is a joke, but I’ll give them top 10. The fact that UGA is even on this list is a complete joke. They have, what, 2 National Titles all time in their 125 yr existence?!

Last edited:
I'm about to print this s'hitty list and wipe my *** with it, and keep I mind....I had Chinese food for lunch and Mexican food for dinner. I might want to print two copies!
Maybe a 3rd for the Fortune cookie alone...

Advertisement
Advertisement
@reg I LOVE Chinese food...but ****...the only one downtown Orlando is awful....Nothing like NYC...Fried rice is Yellow...Tasteless Garbage...Chinatown in NYC and San Fran is the Sh*t....
Chinese is literally one of my favorites, but when it's bad, it's really bad. There are a few nice spots here in Jax that I frequent. I agree with you, in the fact that NYC is the best. I've never been to San Francisco, so I can't speak to that.

Chinese is literally one of my favorites, but when it's bad, it's really bad. There are a few nice spots here in Jax that I frequent. I agree with you, in the fact that NYC is the best. I've never been to San Francisco, so I can't speak to that.
San Fran is an exceptional Food town...Top 3-4 in America...Theres a couple of decent Chinese places in Orlando...but nothing like the above mentioned...CaneinOrlando can Destroy some House Special Lo Mein...GF Loves Egg Foo Young....

Advertisement
Back