25 Greatest Football Programs Of All-Time

San Fran is an exceptional Food town...Top 3-4 in America...Theres a couple of decent Chinese places in Orlando...but nothing like the above mentioned...CaneinOrlando can Destroy some House Special Lo Mein...GF Loves Egg Foo Young....
I've definitely heard great things about San Fran and its diversity when it comes to food. My wife's favorite item is Beef Lo Mein. Chinese is the only food that when I want it, I have to it. There is no alternative when that craving comes! Lol

Advertisement
I've definitely heard great things about San Fran and its diversity when it comes to food. My wife's favorite item is Beef Lo Mein. Chinese is the only food that when I want it, I have to it. There is no alternative when that craving comes! Lol
I agree...Love Lo Mein...

Advertisement
We’ve won 5 titles since 83. In that span weve won more titles than most of the top 10. If it’s about all time how can you leave off the Ivy League schools who have won more than 15? If it’s recently how are we even top 25?

I hate polls like this bc they are subjective and based on whatever the author wanted it to be

The fact Oklahoma is over Bama is a joke. The fact that Michigan, who has 1 national championship in the last 70 yrs & is a head of us is a joke, but I’ll give them top 10. The fact that UGA is even on this list is a complete joke. They have, what, 2 National Titles all time in their 125 yr existence?!
Why is Michigan State on that list?

The origin of the OP's list
ao.jpg

San Fran is an exceptional Food town...Top 3-4 in America...Theres a couple of decent Chinese places in Orlando...but nothing like the above mentioned...CaneinOrlando can Destroy some House Special Lo Mein...GF Loves Egg Foo Young....
Vancouver has the best Asian food anywhere except Asia itself.

Advertisement
We’ve won 5 titles since 83. In that span weve won more titles than most of the top 10. If it’s about all time how can you leave off the Ivy League schools who have won more than 15? If it’s recently how are we even top 25?

I hate polls like this bc they are subjective and based on whatever the author wanted it to be
"giving every AP national champion 25 points, the No. 2 team 24, No. 3 23, and so on down to the bottom – currently No. 25"

That's the scoring system they used.

OU, Bama ND, USC and us are the clear top five. The other four have some longer term history on us but nothing can touch our time on top and our impact on college football. However, we do need to take another NC to continue to deserve top three. OU and ND are in same position.

Advertisement
Clemson is barely a top 50 all time program. They only got relevant in 2016.

They were relevant in early 80s too and under Frank Howard years ago.

FSU should not be listed above Miami. They developed about same time as Miami and have a lot fewer championships than us.

Also, if we’re going back to before TV, GT should be ranked a good bit higher

I'm about to print this s'hitty list and wipe my *** with it, and keep I mind....I had Chinese food for lunch and Mexican food for dinner. I might want to print two copies!
Hopefully non-msg? If not you better print a lot more copies

Advertisement
That list is WAAAAAAAAY BEYOND JUST BEING STUPID :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

• We've won more NC's than Penn St., Tennessee and Georgia....so why are they ranked higher?:mad:
  • What recent championships did Tex A&M win? 1939 wtf!!
  • Minnesota won three NC's since 1939 why aren't they ranked above TAMU?
  • Where TF is Pitt?
  • So many other inconsistencies and oversights its beyond just being ridiculous
  • In what zoo is the Chimp that made this list currently residing
  • Where are the Penn Quakers? They've won 7 if you're counting before 1939
  • etc
Why aren't the authors of these stupid polls drug tested .....before their polls are published??

Last edited:
Seen this on another site. They ranked programs since 1935.

1. Oklahoma
2. Alabama
3. Ohio St.
4. Michigan
5. Notre Dame
6. USC
7. Texas
8. Nebraska
9. Penn St.
10.Tennessee
11. LSU
12. Georgia
13. Auburn
14. FSU
15. The U
16. Florida
17. UCLA
18. Michigan St.
19. Arkansas
20. Clemson
21. Washington
22. Texas A&M
23. Wisconsin
24. Ole Miss
25. Georgia Tech

U don't get any credit from me for anything u did pre-modern era. The modern era to me is when they introduced the scholarship limit and majority of a teams players were African American. So that would be like the 70's/80's.
How was this list developed? What were the parameters used to establish this list? I believe that most people with some knowledge of college football would strongly disagree with the ranking provided here.

Advertisement
Back