25 Greatest Football Programs Of All-Time

Advertisement
These ******** opinionated polls/stories are so idiotic. I could say Army deserves to be in this list. National Champs in 1944, 1945 and 1946, and produced three Heisman trophy winners: Doc Blanchard (1945), Glenn Davis (1946) and Pete Dawkins (1958).

Advertisement
This list is bogus af. Miami paved the way for UF and FSU and they didn’t rise to prominence until Miami went under investigation in the early 90’s.
1. Bama
2. ND
3. Usc
4. OSU
5. OU
6. Nebraska
7. Miami
8. Florida
9. Florida State
10. Michigan
11. Tennessee
12. Penn State
13. Auburn
14. UCLA
15. LSU

I have wiped my *** after enjoying delicious Jerk Chicken dinners with papers that were more credible than this ****. The fact that we're sandwiched between our two special needs little brothers tells you all you need to know...

This list is bogus af. Miami paved the way for UF and FSU and they didn’t rise to prominence until Miami went under investigation in the early 90’s.
1. Bama
2. ND
3. Usc
4. OSU
5. OU
6. Nebraska
7. Miami
8. Florida
9. Florida State
10. Michigan
11. Tennessee
12. Penn State
13. Auburn
14. UCLA
15. LSU
OU and Nebraska ahead of UM??.....Not in the last 35yrs....dont give af about when they Beat teams in the Jim Thorpe era....

Last edited:
Advertisement
OU and Nebraska ahead of UM??.....Not in the last 35yrs....dont give af about when they Beat teams in the Jim Thorpe era....
You may not care, but others do when we are talking about college programs since 1935. I bleed orange and green, but I’m not going to be a stubborn SOB and ignore that Oklahoma has been pretty consistent over the last 50-60 years.

You may not care, but others do when we are talking about college programs since 1935. I bleed orange and green, but I’m not going to be a stubborn SOB and ignore that Oklahoma has been pretty consistent over the last 50-60 years.
Read my post again...I specifically said in the last 35yrs...In that time we own them...

Read my post again...I specifically said in the last 35yrs...In that time we own them...
I understand and agree with you about Nebraska, but the article that the post is based on is the best programs since 1935. I personally don’t credit any national champions before integration and anything before 1942 when teams could lose the last game of the season and still with national championships.

Advertisement
Back