- Joined
- May 21, 2018
- Messages
- 313
Excuse me?This post is basically a big ****y goth chick with daddy issues
Excuse me?This post is basically a big ****y goth chick with daddy issues
Excuse me?![]()
I agree a tiny bit in part but not entirely. On3 and 247 are much more aligned even with their differences compared to ESPN who is always slow af & lagging behind w/ more obvious thumb on their scale.Yea each of these companies, usually lock in on "their guy" and it takes alot to have them move off.. they like elijah and when all were camping, most have said he needs work, but that is machine so its whatever.. 247 loves Izzy so it works both ways..
93 class average and above is as ELITE as it gets. You're talking only a few teams that have been able to achieve that over the course of a whole class.A few guys got bumps - Randle, Abrams, Wright, Ayangbile, Jenkins. #3 class on composite.
93.07 class average, anything over 93 is elite so we land one of Jacobs/Henderson/MJC and we really set this mf off.
!!!!!!!!!!This post is basically a big ****y goth chick with daddy issues
This post is basically a big ****y goth chick with daddy issues
Guilty but in my defense I don’t be eyeing high school athletes so I have no clue if they good or not. I trust the staff and if posters are excited. Then I get excited.Staff be ahead on them evals. Yup, and they be early on alot of guys. People see names, look on 247, long face. 5 months later....get the Vaseline.
Naa i understand. I started understanding, that its not their ranking, especially not those initial ones from Sophomore and mid junior seasons. Its their physical attributes first, then the tape.Guilty but in my defense I don’t be eyeing high school athletes so I have no clue if they good or not. I trust the staff and if posters are excited. Then I get excited.
This post is basically a big ****y goth chick with daddy issues
A few guys got bumps - Randle, Abrams, Wright, Ayangbile, Jenkins. #3 class on composite.
93.07 class average, anything over 93 is elite so we land one of Jacobs/Henderson/MJC and we really set this mf off.
That's a great point! They have like 2 people that work there and they are winging it! ESPN WEBSITE is a joke!I really wish 247 and/or Rivals would just drop espn from their composites. Does anyone even work on that recruiting staff anymore?
It's just Tom Luginbill sitting by himself in his basement, playing NCAA College Football 26 & making his rankings up in his head.I really wish 247 and/or Rivals would just drop espn from their composites. Does anyone even work on that recruiting staff anymore?
Updated #2