247 Update on Admin Changes

Advertisement
I don’t know how any BOT member still advocating to keep Manny isn’t immediately kicked out of their seat… it’s absolutely laughable
They're publicly advocating for Manny to appease Manny Sr. They know their opinions don't matter in this decision so why burn a bridge?

Those that don't need or don't care for Sr and his doings are making the decisions and they're all on the same page.

That list of potential ADs is so uninspiring.

Miami guy who's been under the tutelage of one Kirby Hocutt? Dumb

Alabama Saudi Prince who's used to endless amounts of money and lives in a land where the law doesn't apply to him? FOH

Highsmith and Torretta? #FoldtheProgram
Gino or Zo in football position yes, as AD negative

Advertisement
No competent AD is going to watch this team play week in and week out and think Manny is the right guy to tie myself to, he is obviously unfit for this job and is plain to see for anyone who isn't a blind loyalist.

One more thing to add- I’ve heard there are connections between Ruiz and Cristobal. The Cuban world is small.
Happy Ufc 205 GIF by UFC

Advertisement
The momentum is clearly in the direction of canning Manny. I don’t know how anyone can look at 7-5 and say that “let’s give him another year.” We suck in every aspect of the game. It sounds more like hedging that Manny actually having a chance of staying.
I'm sure all of the coaches that have recently been fired had internal support as well

Manny is done 100%

The BOT members who like him have lost control.

Please note, certain BOT members wanted to at least keep Blake on at another role. Didnt happen, he gone.

The good BOT members are winning this battle so far.
This is an important point. No AD is going to come in not being able to get rid of Manny. The guy who fires Manny will get immediately popularity with the fan base.

Advertisement
Lake has a good source on all this stuff. He’s been accurate.

Notable name there is John Ruiz. I’d been hinting at that when I said there is a big money name people aren’t talking about.

Now that it’s out, Ruiz is about to be hugely wealthy and has a deep interest in sports and potential ownership. His son played baseball at Miami.

No BS, I had to look him up. If the SPAC merger goes through he is going to be worth $23B. Wow.

Also Gino Torretta is a really, really bad idea. No offense to him at all. He is a great guy and is very successful. But he does not have the experience needed to run the AD. This type of nepotism is exactly what we need to avoid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back