247 Update on Admin Changes

That fact that manure still has people in his corner only points to political corruption Because I refuse to believe anyone with a brain would be in that dying corner based on coaching merit
I don't think it even matters at this point. The pro-Mario/anti-Manny faction of the BOT are staging a coup. They've got the money now to essentially call the shots. Manny is done.

Advertisement
Stay away from that Bama dude for AD. Alabama is basically a Gulf State where problems are solved by throwing endless amounts of money at things until it's solved. Miami is a third world country compared to that and he wouldn't have the slightest idea how to work in the real world.

Stay away from that Bama dude for AD. Alabama is basically a Gulf State where problems are solved by throwing endless amounts of money at things until it's solved. Miami is a third world country compared to that and he wouldn't have the slightest idea how to work in the real world.
And he graduated from FSU and worked several years there.

Time to begin that separation with Manny and not let another one infiltrate our program ever again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can't wait to hear the actual candidates that will be way off from what everyone wants. The names that are being tossed around I would ignore. Never happens that's way

That list of potential ADs is so uninspiring.

Miami guy who's been under the tutelage of one Kirby Hocutt? Dumb

Alabama Saudi Prince who's used to endless amounts of money and lives in a land where the law doesn't apply to him? FOH

Highsmith and Torretta? #FoldtheProgram

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lake has a good source on all this stuff. He’s been accurate.

Notable name there is John Ruiz. I’d been hinting at that when I said there is a big money name people aren’t talking about.

Now that it’s out, Ruiz is about to be hugely wealthy and has a deep interest in sports and potential ownership. His son played baseball at Miami.
Ruiz is about to be a billionaire 23 times over. There is no money issue at play here. The question is whether Mario will leave a great gig at Oregon to come back and rebuild Miami.

I don’t know how any BOT member still advocating to keep Manny isn’t immediately kicked out of their seat… it’s absolutely laughable
The momentum is clearly in the direction of canning Manny. I don’t know how anyone can look at 7-5 and say that “let’s give him another year.” We suck in every aspect of the game. It sounds more like hedging that Manny actually having a chance of staying.

Advertisement
Back