247 Reporting ACC...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I see the sky is falling crowd is all over this...

ND joins ACC as a full member or take a hike. Play 8, 9 or 10 games. Start the season Oct 1 and stop with all the fear mongering. More young adults will die from drugs, gun violence, drinking and driving than the China Virus.

1594468256440.png

This is what happens when you’re in scramble mode w/o real planning. CFB didn’t take COVID-19 seriously. They just figured football would be here. Now, they trying to use stick figures to draw out a plan. FML.
Relly, you run to the bottle cap and do a button hook, I'll do fade route to the twig by that ant hill...

Why not? Dabo ended Al Golden. 2x Dabo can certainly end Manny. Dabo can be the grim reaper for crappy UM coaches.

I love everything Manny is doing, he’s recruiting well, takes transfers that can make impacts that no other coaches used to, he makes moves on staff when they are failing. I’m real excited about the O Side is the ball. I want him to work,and I want to win.
That being said he pulls that 💩 He did last year with his record he can kick rocks

Trying to break down the distance between UM and UNC and UM and Clemson and making that relevant to protecting anyone from COVID is bordering on Downs Syndrome analysis.

If they insist on only playing conference games, which is stupid to begin with and irrelevant to protecting anyone from the more virulent strain called Non-Conference COVID, then just play 10 conference games. There's no need for these asinine 5 team groups.

Advertisement
I love everything Manny is doing, he’s recruiting well, takes transfers that can make impacts that no other coaches used to, he makes moves on staff when they are failing. I’m real excited about the O Side is the ball. I want him to work,and I want to win.
That being said he pulls that 💩 He did last year with his record he can kick rocks

Dude.

Advertisement
Advertisement
King and roche I think will stay they need to prove it. Brevin and Gregg don’t. So I hope
We see them again.

Y’all tripping..I luv this idea..why ****** so spooked of Clemson??
Thank you. Real competitors want to play the best. Its how you get better. So if we play big bad Clemson and get smashed again, just keep working to get better. Whoever wants to beat up the weak sisters and claim we're back is as bad as the weak coaches and players we've had here for nearly two decades.

If you want to be the champ, you gotta beat the champ!

Advertisement
Back