247 Reporting ACC...

Advertisement
One game of Rhett/D’Eriq combo to show proof of concept is enough to get us a top 10 class 2021. It must be done. Please dear football gods do not forsake us in our time of need.
When such 2001 has ANYTHING besides the 2003 UF game gone our way? It’s so bad now it’s just a sick joke. According to this, we get Clemson TWICE if I’m reading this right. Just great.

Ok going to wade into the toilet of politics for a moment. Yes, there will be a football season. Why? Because the President wants to give the voters the impression that he got the country through the kung-flu and life is back to normal. His whole campaign hinges on that. He will put enormous pressure on the NCAA (investigations, stripping non-profit status, etc) to have some semblance of a season. He has a lot of voters in SEC country and Trump will be a hero if he gives them football. It might sound cynical, but unfortunately that is how the real world works.

My thoughts exactly. Ill take 2 games at this point lol.

One game of Rhett/D’Eriq combo to show proof of concept is enough to get us a top 10 class 2021. It must be done. Please dear football gods do not forsake us in our time of need.
Exactly how I feel, I just want to see the spread in miami with a true dual threat qb. Plus the best dline in the nation eat with a lead, we have piled up sacks for years but I can only imagine the numbers we would put up with out ears pinned back for 2nd half of games with a lead. Feeding frenzy

Advertisement
Ok going to wade into the toilet of politics for a moment. Yes, there will be a football season. Why? Because the President wants to give the voters the impression that he got the country through the kung-flu and life is back to normal. His whole campaign hinges on that. He will put enormous pressure on the NCAA (investigations, stripping non-profit status, etc) to have some semblance of a season. He has a lot of voters in SEC country and Trump will be a hero if he gives them football. It might sound cynical, but unfortunately that is how the real world works.

Nobody really pays attention to El Trumpo anymore. I think his clout to start CFB this fall is nil.

Advertisement
I'd like to know what the goal of these conference commishes is right now. What are their calculations for doing what they are doing? Right now it looks like they are butchering any semblance of a decent season.

no one really gives a **** bout him.

Advertisement
1594427789372.png

Considering the make-up of academic institutions and even the pace of change via Exec Order of already existing appropriations, he could reduce , but not eliminate certain funding streams. Not likely timely enough for this season and prior to November.

SEC country and boosters are what will pressure the halls of Birmingham. In turn, they will pressure their bottoms at NCAA and there you have it.

Advertisement
This is what happens when you’re in scramble mode w/o real planning. CFB didn’t take COVID-19 seriously. They just figured football would be here. Now, they trying to use stick figures to draw out a plan. FML.

Regardless of Covid, we should eliminate the divisions, add ND, and go to a 9 game schedule. I've be saying this for years. Each team would have 4 rivals who they play every year. And everyone will have played everyone else in the conference at least 2 times every 4 years. It ain't like playing in this ****** division has helped us make it to the ACCCG anyway, it's just made our ineptitude even more embarrassing.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back