247 is going in on blake james and the admin (new article just dropped)

Manny will not be fired unless and until Miami is out of the Coastal. If, by some miracle, Miami runs the table to the ACCCG, he’s safe. That’s my somewhat informed speculation. This is going to get interesting if/when Miami wins tomorrow. You’ll see guys like Kirk sucking off Miami and Manny in that case.

Advertisement
Lake has been keeping the heat on but my question is what kind of connections does he have to be able to get some of his info or is he just putting 2 & 2 together (as many are on here).
IDK - he is an alumni. He seems to have some connections within Hecht. He doesn't really talk about that stuff. This is the first time I can recall him writing an article so pointed as this one. He's usually very neutral.

Manny will not be fired unless and until Miami is out of the Coastal. If, by some miracle, Miami runs the table to the ACCCG, he’s safe. That’s my somewhat informed speculation. This is going to get interesting if/when Miami wins tomorrow. You’ll see guys like Kirk sucking off Miami and Manny in that case.
Do you think Blake James survives? Taking his situation separately. I almost feel getting rid of him is more important right now.

Advertisement
The Adidas thing is pretty damning frankly. I could possibly understand if he wasn't the AD when the deal was made, but he was. Really no excuse not to be familiar with that kind of clause. It's a pretty substantial point and I am sure something like that would have been called out and discussed during negotiations.

The Adidas thing is pretty damning frankly. I could possibly understand if he wasn't the AD when the deal was made, but he was. Really no excuse not to be familiar with that kind of clause. It's a pretty substantial point and I am sure something like that would have been called out and discussed during negotiations.
Doesn’t matter when the contract was signed. It’s a fireable offense. Anyone who says otherwise — and there are a few itt — is clueless.

I think he has a better chance of being fired than Manny if we win tomorrow.
I know many here want to sh*t on me, call me dumb & all that for wanting the Canes to lose. I don’t give a Fvck what y’all that call me dumb think.

Sometimes you have to fall on the sword for the betterment of a long term objective/goal.

Ya’ll want this end??? You want an opportunity at positive change for this program? Then let the exorcism of Blake & Manny happen as soon as possible.

Losses must happen!

Martin Lawrence Tommy GIF by Martin
william friedkin exorcism GIF by gifnews
The Exorcist GIF by filmeditor

Advertisement
I want them both gone, but Blake gotta go first. It's HIS fault if we are in this situation and, after last Friday's stunt, Diaz deserves to see his boss fired.

The next AD should fire Manuel on his first day on the job.
We want Manny out and then Blake out ahead of/in conjunction with a new coaching hire. A new AD in could lead to Manny getting another year to be evaluated

I know many here want to sh*t on me, call me dumb & all that for wanting the Canes to lose. I don’t give a Fvck what y’all that call me dumb think.

Sometimes you have to fall on the sword for the betterment of a long term objective/goal.

Ya’ll want this end??? You want an opportunity at positive change for this program? Then let the exorcism of Blake & Manny happen as soon as possible.

Losses must happen!

I don’t blame you one bit. Everyone keeps saying the decision has already been made. Not what I’ve been told by a couple lawyers who I’m positive would know.

I don’t blame you one bit. Everyone keeps saying the decision has already been made. Not what I’ve been told by a couple lawyers who I’m positive would know.
I would agree with you as I don’t want to leave anything to chance or fate or whatever you want to call it. Only one way to make sure. I believe, as in recruiting, it’s a fluid situation.

Advertisement
Imagine the tax breaks given, deals approved, or things overlooked during his time as mayor. He has certainly made multiple people on the board well into the millions each.
****; didn’t even think about that, from that standpoint. Smh.

This nepotism & cronyism chit gotta go. We r literally being ran like a country club.

Advertisement

Losses must happen!

I completely understand where you're coming from. And while I get the counter argument that no true fan wants the team to lose, THIS is what its come to.

If a loss to Pitt guarantees the end of the Blake and Manny era I'll make that trade. I'd STILL be ****ed about the loss. But getting rid of those two is program altering. Beating Pitt is not.

And I'd be willing to bet that there are more people who agree with u than are willing to admit it.

Advertisement
Back