247 is going in on blake james and the admin (new article just dropped)

I think he has a better chance of being fired than Manny if we win tomorrow.
Agree on Manny that it’s going to get real dicey on firing him if we win tomorrow. As far as Flake goes he likely would have been safe if Manny won some games if he kept his mouth shut. Fortunately he’s such an incompetent boob that he panicked and threw Manny under the bus. Now he will face the guillotine regardless of how the remainder of the season plays out.

Advertisement
I had the opportunity to chat with her a little bit a few years back when she was a guest speaker in my law school class. I was impressed. She is self made and is highly competent. Didn't strike me as the type of person who would fall for Blake James's bullsh!t.
What year did you graduate UM Law?

Attachments

• 865E60B8-3DBE-46B4-AF8D-B3FC43A54E29.jpeg
    865E60B8-3DBE-46B4-AF8D-B3FC43A54E29.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 54
Advertisement
We been ****ed for over a decade and hiring a coach at the end of his coaching career produced a 10 win season and #2 national ranking going into the final week of the regular season. This is how "easy" it could be here with any sort of competency. Richt provided that for 2 years with Blake James looming.

This is why we will always have hope.

A good coach goes a long way here.

He also landed with arguably the greatest qb coach in history. I’m an Eagles fan and Andy made bums look amazing then would trade them for first or second rounders. The older I get the more I believe it’s all about the situation you get drafted in to versus how good said player is. The organization and coach .

People still don’t get it.

Everything is becoming more and more specialized. If you want to run a specific system, you HAVE TO be able to identify AND acquire talent with the critical skills to run that system. If you fail to acquire those skills, you have to adjust the system to the talent you did acquire.

Square pegging talent is done for. Trash coaches are unwilling, unable, or too slow to do this. Outlier talents develop themselves. Everyone else is a slave to their situation. Not understanding this is the difference between winners and losers.

If your system is flawed, you won’t be able to accurately assess what you actually have.

Advertisement
ohh lol I thought you meant recently when you said a few years back. I graduated 2017.

Lol no, I when I attended, I was lucky enough to watch good football for a few years (I actually started in 2002 but had to leave my 3L year when I got called to active duty).

It was a lot of fun back then, the law school admin would hand me a $600 check to go buy kegs of beer before all the home games for the law student tailgate outside the Orange Bowl!

People still don’t get it.

Everything is becoming more and more specialized. If you want to run a specific system, you HAVE TO be able to identify AND acquire talent with the critical skills to run that system. If you fail to acquire those skills, you have to adjust the system to the talent you did acquire.

Square pegging talent is done for. Trash coaches are unwilling, unable, or too slow to do this. Outlier talents develop themselves. Everyone else is a slave to their situation. Not understanding this is the difference between winners and losers.

If your system is flawed, you won’t be able to accurately assess what you actually have.
That’s why Dolphins offense is trash…. No system, revolving door coaches, can’t identify talent since no system or identity

"One more interesting note on Blake James: Back in 2017, Louisville signed a deal with Adidas that was good for ten years and worth $160 million. At that time, Miami’s contract with Adidas had a clause that UM must be “the most highly compensated Adidas university both in ACC and the state of Florida, as measured solely by the annual average contract year of all ‘guaranteed compensation.’” That Louisville deal was worth more annually than Miami’s 12-year deal, which was signed back in 2015. James did not know that clause was in Miami’s agreement with Adidas until somebody outside of the program with knowledge of the deal informed him. James quickly reached out to Adidas, who bumped Miami’s annual pay."

This program deserves to burn. Run by bums.
Blake James was our Athletic Director when the deal was finalized. How TF would he not know Miami was to be the most compensated??
Seeing as how this is not a major news story, I’m skeptical.

Advertisement
I had the opportunity to chat with her a little bit a few years back when she was a guest speaker in my law school class. I was impressed. She is self made and is highly competent. Didn't strike me as the type of person who would fall for Blake James's bullsh!t.
Which ultimately matters more than her sports knowledge.

I would bet on Miami ******** this up again. Too many cooks in the kitchen with no chefs. Everyone with their own agenda and ego. I have 0 faith in this situation
I am 100% convinced the are going to fvck this up again. The reasons you listed and many more.
At this point I'm just curious of the outcome.

Advertisement
New AD is hired. Rehaul of AD to have a head of football, basketball, and baseball operations (I suspect there might be an “other”) and those positions would hire/fire staffs and overall responsibility of the programs.

Tifwiw but that’s the latest rumor. My guess is that Gino is the front runner for the AD gig. Because Miami.

New AD is hired. Rehaul of AD to have a head of football, basketball, and baseball operations (I suspect there might be an “other”) and those positions would hire/fire staffs and overall responsibility of the programs.

Tifwiw but that’s the latest rumor. My guess is that Gino is the front runner for the AD gig. Because Miami.
Where did you get this information?

Lol no, I when I attended, I was lucky enough to watch good football for a few years (I actually started in 2002 but had to leave my 3L year when I got called to active duty).

It was a lot of fun back then, the law school admin would hand me a $600 check to go buy kegs of beer before all the home games for the law student tailgate outside the Orange Bowl!
Thats nice that you had fun and experienced 2002.

When I attended, I got to watch Al Golden and his butt buddy. And the school admin charged me 220k to attend school, instead of giving me beer money lol.

Advertisement
Back