247 has lost their **** mind

Advertisement
LSU had a great QB and one of the best WR corps ever. Solid OL, DL top LBs and DBs. It’s a different game now but I don’t think we have the firepower to score with them. Same with Bama but Burrow looks like a future HOFer.
Huh?????? Have you lost your ******* mind?

Dorsey
Portis
Willis
Gore
Andre johnson
Sands
Beard
Shockey
Winslow

Advertisement
If Miami showed up to play they beat any of the others. Not neccessary easily, but Miami wins.

Now, show up over confident and distracted, and Miami can lose. Like the Fiesta Bowl.

Advertisement
I don’t really see the issue here.

2019 LSU and 2020 Bama were absolutely loaded.

Hands down the two best title teams since our last championship.

Not even an argument tbh

As great as LSU19's offense was, I'd lean to Bama20 as the winner of a "dream game" if for no reason than Saban >>> Coach O

Last edited:
Burrow, Chase and Jefferson - three future HOF’ers.

Acting like we’d easily beat them is laughable.
Reed, Rumph, Buchanon, and Rolle* weren't too bad either.

Easily?
No, but like others above suggest, if we play by 01 rules, we win.

Also, Miami was no slouch on O either, averaging 43.6 per.

LSU vs p5 average score:
47 - 25.4
Miami vs p5 average score:
43.6 - 11

Defense would be the difference.

Advertisement
Y’all really don’t understand propaganda at all.
This sht is calculated. How many former nfl players and talking heads have all said 2001 canes and fucc everyone else.

The problem is that history is easily rewritten when it’s history.
They want to knock us down so bad and not make it obvious.

The money making and social media demographic is 18-34 and that’s their traget.
2001 to that age group is like me watching I love Lucy reruns in the early 80’s or watching mash in the 90’s.
Gonna be hard to convince them to watch grainy YouTube videos so they can make an opinion.

I've said constantly that 247/rivals
WERE CREATED BY AND FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE SEC
Nothing more and nothing less. And having Miami take 3 players from their darling Nicky and 247 being blindsided by all three is ****ing them off.

The sec fans in that demographic have no idea or clue and 247 would get destroyed if they put us at number one by that age group.

They are propaganda for the sec recruiting machine and to say that fsu is just behind us is comical on ridiculous levels.

Advertisement
that LSU team may be close but id still take the 01 team over any of those. also which rules are we playing under?
This! The rules changed so much, it’s tough to compare. Same with 71’ Nebraska who destroyed everybody except OU.

I don’t see the point in comparing era.

Only about 2019 LSU was they weren't very elite on defense even though they had couple NFL players....

Advertisement
Back