24 season tickets

Canefan4life

Freshman
Long time fan and finally got to a game last year and enjoyed the Clemson game. Now I’m itching for season tickets (3-4). Any tips or suggestions on when to buy them?

Sat by the end one the players come out and seemed like great seats. 6 rows back from the field. Open to any suggestions on best areas for fans and Shade 😂.

If I posted this in the wrong section sorry.

Advertisement
Buy them where it will make you the happiest and enhances your game day experience. There is not a bad seat in Hard Rock.

Personally, I like 50 yd line upper deck. You can see the whole game without looking up at the Jumbotron the whole game.

I’ve been a season ticket holder for over 20 years now and the price is getting out of control to the point where it’s not worth it. The cheapest seat in the lower level is 500 dollars each and we get 6 home games this year instead of 7. If you want a parking pass that is orange or better you will most likely have to give 250 to the hurricane club and then spend another 200 or so for the parking pass itself. Next year we have Florida and notre dame at home so there is value but after that I’m probably done with going to every game. Too much money for seats in a stadium that is hardly ever sold out

I’ve been a season ticket holder for over 20 years now and the price is getting out of control to the point where it’s not worth it. The cheapest seat in the lower level is 500 dollars each and we get 6 home games this year instead of 7. If you want a parking pass that is orange or better you will most likely have to give 250 to the hurricane club and then spend another 200 or so for the parking pass itself. Next year we have Florida and notre dame at home so there is value but after that I’m probably done with going to every game. Too much money for seats in a stadium that is hardly ever sold out
Florida is away next year and we dont play the domers

Advertisement
I had lower endzone season tickets pretty much the entire time they've been at Hardrock. The seats were great and once they put the roofs overhead, the shade was nice. it's still very stagnant with no breeze and when it rains, you still get very wet. IMO, upper deck sidelines are the best bang for the buck. You actually get a nice breeze and the prices are much more affordable than the ridiculous lower sideline seats.

I’m in 200, but I agree with the comments in the 300 mid-field section.
Great seats.
The problem is that you’re not going to get ST’s in the first 5 rows between the 40’s.

From sections ‘15 to ‘34 (100 and 200) the sun comes into play as @SpikeUM said.

Also consider the cover on rain days.
Row 25 and up (?)
Memories of the ‘17 GT game…from cover it felt like I was looking into an aquarium.

See my post below on possibly waiting a year.

Last edited:
Respectfully, if you think paying less than $1k for parking next to the stadium and season tickets in the lower bowl of ANY P5 program is "out of control" than you need to visit other places and talk to other fans more. Even with the team performing as subpar as it has, that is a great deal in the grand scheme of big time college football, especially in a stadium as nice as HR. Most programs you couldn't find those types of seats unless you inherited them and even then it'd probably be like a minimum $10-15k donation annually just to keep them.

If we're truly on an upward trajectory it ain't gonna get much cheaper than that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Long time fan and finally got to a game last year and enjoyed the Clemson game. Now I’m itching for season tickets (3-4). Any tips or suggestions on when to buy them?

Sat by the end one the players come out and seemed like great seats. 6 rows back from the field. Open to any suggestions on best areas for fans and Shade 😂.

Once the season starts you can buy good tickets online for a fraction of the original price. The stadium is over half empty for most home games and good seats can be had for a modest price.
If your considering buying season tickets, @Canedog ’s idea may be the best way to go.
Wait a year.
For 2024, Other than FSU, the home slate is mediocre. Buy tix in different sections and feel it out for the “off” games. You will pay a premium for FSU, but that will be offset by the discount on the other games.
In 2025, you take the plunge now knowing what the seating deal is and having one of best home schedules in a while…
uF, ND, Louisville, NC State, Stanford, USF, and Syracuse.

Respectfully, if you think paying less than $1k for parking next to the stadium and season tickets in the lower bowl of ANY P5 program is "out of control" than you need to visit other places and talk to other fans more. Even with the team performing as subpar as it has, that is a great deal in the grand scheme of big time college football, especially in a stadium as nice as HR. Most programs you couldn't find those types of seats unless you inherited them and even then it'd probably be like a minimum $10-15k donation annually just to keep them.

If we're truly on an upward trajectory it ain't gonna get much cheaper than that.
Agree.
Relatively reasonable.
And if it‘s only about the money, ST’s probably aren’t the best way to go anyway.

They really need to drop season ticket prices significantly. If they become cheap enough people will buy them. Right now if you buy every ticket on the resale market you will come out ahead of buying a season ticket so there is no incentive to get the whole season. Plus all the reduction in parking and the stupid race track make it a pain in the *** to go.

Advertisement

Just show up and buy them from someone for $10 in the parking lot. Sit anywhere, there are plenty of open seats.

Buy them where it will make you the happiest and enhances your game day experience. There is not a bad seat in Hard Rock.

Personally, I like 50 yd line upper deck. You can see the whole game without looking up at the Jumbotron the whole game.
Best advice I've read about anything in a minute. I love the corner end zone, I've sat behind the end zone, but the view from the upper is quality. Not many stadiums have a desirable upper (I despise Ray Jay). Lambeau is another one built like that. Not really a bad seat.

Advertisement
They really need to drop season ticket prices significantly. If they become cheap enough people will buy them. Right now if you buy every ticket on the resale market you will come out ahead of buying a season ticket so there is no incentive to get the whole season. Plus all the reduction in parking and the stupid race track make it a pain in the *** to go.
So, the school should take in less revenue, in the hopes that our pathetically cheap fanbase chooses to spend. Never mind the fact that our season ticket packages are amongst the cheapest in P5 as is, and we play in a WORLD CLASS STADIUM. We know full well that the secondary market will ALWAYS be cheaper, mostly because of one simple fact: unless it's a big game, with legit stakes and the 'Canes are good, there will always be a surplus of seats compared to interest.

Usually only get to see them when they come up to Heinz. Hoping the U ends up in the B1G so they are up north more often

I can't imagine anyone complaining about the price of season tickets. I just renewed. For a total of $420, I have 2 tickets in the 3rd row upper deck on our sideline. Have you been to a professional sports game? You can't get 2 tickets to a single Heat or Dolphin game for less than that.

As far as where to sit, I am totally partial to the upper deck. I've sat all over the stadium at various times (lower, upper, visitor sideline, home sideline, endzone) and I strongly prefer being up top. You can see the game far better than you can in the lower deck. But, that's just a matter of preference. I find myself too often in the lower deck watching the game on the screens because it's hard to judge depth and distance from the bottom.

But, anyways, just get tickets and fill up the seats with loud Cane fans!

I’m in 200, but I agree with the comments in the 300 mid-field section.
Great seats.
The problem is that you’re not going to get ST’s in the first 5 rows between the 40’s.

From sections ‘15 to ‘34 (100 and 200) the sun comes into play as @SpikeUM said.

Also consider the cover on rain days.
Row 25 and up (?)
Memories of the ‘17 GT game…from cover it felt like I was looking into an aquarium.

See my post below on possibly waiting a year.
Not totally on topic but the energy the stadium had in the rain for that ‘17 GT game was crazy.

Advertisement
Back