'22 MLB Draft Discussion

Advertisement
Mcfarlane can be a starter while Walters is strictly bullpen that’s the differenc. Even though Walters is the better player.

Advertisement
Tim Elko was drafted
giphy.gif

Honestly, as a catcher, Romero should probably sign day three. Mileage on your knees probably negates the benefit of extra eligibility or NIL for me.
He got his *** kicked back there this year.

Advertisement
If he can develop an off speed (and throw it for ~50% strikes) and an average slider in the offseason, I don't know why not. Palm made the transition very well.
Have to assume Gino promised him every opportunity to start if he came back. You can always put him back if it doesn’t work.

Assuming they both return, no more excuses for not getting to Omaha next year. Mule was wishful thinking in retrospect, but I'd give today a B+ from what I expected.
B+ to A-

Mule was a huge blow, considering the chatter lately. But if you would’ve asked me a month ago, I would taken what happened today 100% of the time.

I’m very optimistic on Mule. He’s got so much potential. Idk that he signs for under $1 million, when he can put his time in here, and get that without a problem.
Mulé lives up the block from me, I think it’s that time again to let him know Miami is the place to be!! He’s a good mature kid, I hope they bypass Chicago.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Walters will be back. Spoke to a relative of his before the Ole Miss game and he said he would be back unless he goes high in the draft which he hasnt. Plus he gets to play with his brother

Advertisement
Back