21/30, 374, 5TD

Advertisement
if he keeps playing like this he's a first-rounder, if CMC truly cares about his players he'd be pushing TVD out the door to go get that bag

You think Dabo tried to push T[BGCOLOR=initial]revor Lawrence out the door to get paid during the Covid season? A coach has to be a little selfish sometimes. You can't keep hitting reset on QBs and starting over. It's the difference between a 12 win season (or better) and a 8/9 win season as you break in a new QB. FSU and UNC will have new QBs, Klubnick doesn't look particularly special. UM would be well positioned to win the ACC and make the playoffs if TVD comes back. And TVD might be a Heisman candidate with another season in this offense, and go from a late first rounder to top 5. That's worth tens of millions of dollars. Cristobal will have an incredible window to end 15 years of futility. So no, I don't endorse pushing TVD to the NFL this offseason. [/BGCOLOR]

Advertisement
Give TVD a ton of credit BUT Shannon Dawson man....wow, I love this scheme that he runs. This ish is **** near flawless. Seriously, between him and Lashlee why do we run any other type of offense here besides wide open spread?
The 3rd down TD to JG he called as soon as the previous play ended. He’s a step ahead.

Go Canes!

1694310156162.gif

1694310381656.gif

Advertisement
yeah if we can put up 48 against the #1 pass defense in the country with all of the mistakes we made, why cant we do this to the UNCs of the ACC?
I don’t like to get caught up in week to week games in college but UNC was lucky to survive All St for sure

Advertisement
You aren’t wrong, but a lot of people thought TVD was washed. He was the goods today
I’ve been as critical of tvd as anyone ….he played terrific today. Took care of the ball and made some nice throws. I wish he would stop staring it down every play but he had the time to make the throws and he did well today!
Great job today tvd!

I don’t like to get caught up in week to week games in college but UNC was lucky to survive All St for sure
what happened with that game? UNC was deep in the red zone with 2 seconds left. i thought it was a chip shot FG to win the game so i switched to bama/texas, next thing i hear it ended 40-34 in 2OT????

what happened with that game? UNC was deep in the red zone with 2 seconds left. i thought it was a chip shot FG to win the game so i switched to bama/texas, next thing i hear it ended 40-34 in 2OT????
I kept switching myself so I’m not exactly sure I was still high off our game

Advertisement
Knowing the talent and capabilities of AM defensive line before the game, my thoughts were, if we can handle this group and block them in the passing game it will tell us a lot about the potential for the remaining tests coming up in the season. I feel a lot better, but ain't ready to crown nothing yet. Great win. Celebrate that

Advertisement
Back