21/30, 374, 5TD

Advertisement
That drive before the half to take the lead is what separates good offenses/teams to great teams, no conservative go for 3 **** we went for the kill all game
I ******* loved it. Years of playing it safe for no reason. Even when we were up we chose to pass instead of running 40 seconds off the clock and it led to a TD. Stomp on throats like Miami football should

Advertisement
Don’t even think about it. If he keeps having games like this and entering the UM record books.
It’s unlikely but not absolutely off the table for him to come back

It’s one of the strongest QB drafts in the last decade and NIL $ is higher than where he would go in this upcoming draft

TVD back next year would be incredible in bridging the gap until the rebuild is complete

Give TVD a ton of credit BUT Shannon Dawson man....wow, I love this scheme that he runs. This ish is **** near flawless. Seriously, between him and Lashlee why do we run any other type of offense here besides wide open spread?
It has nearly given me an aneurism trying to explain this point on this fckin board for 7 years now lol

Advertisement
You think Dabo tried to push T[BGCOLOR=initial]revor Lawrence out the door to get paid during the Covid season? A coach has to be a little selfish sometimes. You can't keep hitting reset on QBs and starting over. It's the difference between a 12 win season (or better) and a 8/9 win season as you break in a new QB. FSU and UNC will have new QBs, Klubnick doesn't look particularly special. UM would be well positioned to win the ACC and make the playoffs if TVD comes back. And TVD might be a Heisman candidate with another season in this offense, and go from a late first rounder to top 5. That's worth tens of millions of dollars. Cristobal will have an incredible window to end 15 years of futility. So no, I don't endorse pushing TVD to the NFL this offseason. [/BGCOLOR]
If he comes back, we winning the championship!

Advertisement
Back