NC_Canes_11
Heisman Winner
- Joined
- Jul 5, 2017
- Messages
- 29,626
I guess pro scouts also have a “lack of understanding”"isn't even comparable" is extreme hyperbole and shows a lack of understanding about talent in baseball.
I guess pro scouts also have a “lack of understanding”"isn't even comparable" is extreme hyperbole and shows a lack of understanding about talent in baseball.
I mean I’ve already acknowledged that. I’ve also already said regionals and supers are not Omaha. That’s the difference. It’s not one weekend. That’s why these underdogs rarely win titles. They aren’t good enough to win when you have multiple rest days. That’s my entire point.Your stance makes a ton of sense in situations like the CFP this past year where there was no reason for JMU AND Tulane to be in. But in this instance, if those teams are so much better that they have a chance to do something the others don’t, maybe win 1 of 2 against those inferior teams instead of getting smoked twice on your home diamond.
I guess pro scouts also have a “lack of understanding”
Missouri State swept Little Rock this year and I watched them three times in person.Yes, they are a better team. You still haven't said what UF does better.
And yes, I can't wait for Little Rock at Troy. That is great for the sport.
It's the new march madness, just not anywhere near as popular. March madness used to have the so-called cinderellas, not anymore. And it's at someone's home stadium vs the boring regionals in basketball.College Baseball postseason is awesome
You would've been really unhappy watching 4-seed Fresno State win it all in baseball.Troy, LR, Milwaukee, St Johns and Cal Poly are not top 30. Poly is the only one close I’m assuming they’re 32.
I have no problem with top 50 teams. I don’t enjoy teams ranked 100+ winning regionals and having no chance of winning it all.
You have that wrong. Outside of our choke job that was a fun and absolutely LOADED CWS.You would've been really unhappy watching 4-seed Fresno State win it all in baseball.
Totally welcome to your opinion, of course.You have that wrong. Outside of our choke job that was a fun and absolutely LOADED CWS.
*A single* underdog story is just fine. Don’t give me 5 of them.
Yea man Lawson and Petersen and King haven’t had any success this year. As opposed to the kid who couldn’t hit a beach ball all year, that became Barry Bonds overnight.You also have a lack of understanding about the draft, apparently. Being highly draftable does not equate to in-game success. Ben Hess had an ERA near 6 when he was taken in the first round.
I like watching the best players on the biggest stage. That’s it. I enjoyed watching Skenes against Cags and Lowder against Crews, Tommy Tanks etc.Totally welcome to your opinion, of course.
Personally, I'd be over the moon for eight mid-majors in Omaha.
My guy I think you might just want to check out major league baseball lolI like watching the best players on the biggest stage. That’s it. I enjoyed watching Skenes against Cags and Lowder against Crews, Tommy Tanks etc.Totally welcome to your opinion, of course.
Personally, I'd be over the moon for eight mid-majors in Omaha.
Yea man Lawson and Petersen and King haven’t had any success this year. As opposed to the kid who couldn’t hit a beach ball all year, that became Barry Bonds overnight.
Regular season is boring. I don’t enjoy guys giving up at bats bc they’ll get 500 more and playing for checks instead of to win. Same reason I really don’t watch the NFL outside of fantasy football reasons.My guy I think you might just want to check out major league baseball lol
What happened?Okay what just happened in Auburn might have topped the non-overturn from our game the other night. wtf is the point of challenges lol