2024 2024 WR Ryan Wingo receives offer

This is very true. I do think he’s a very good one in general but yes
He kinda has to... IF he didnt have that percentage people would call him out on it, so its a damned if you do and **** if you dont situtaion, with damned if you do being the better of the two. At the end of the day recruiting is so **** fluid but in terms of national guys, he is pretty **** good.

Advertisement
He kinda has to... IF he didnt have that percentage people would call him out on it, so its a damned if you do and **** if you dont situtaion, with being damned if you do being the better of the two. At the end of the day recruiting is so **** fluid but in terms of national guys, he is pretty **** good.
I agree. The recruiting is fluid thing is often just fake insider speak

But I’ve just known too many very specific details of recruits where literally kids are changing their minds as they’re making their decisions or the night before

If you’ve got 5-10 legit options where you’ve built bonds and relationships over years…I mean it would be hard to tell some people “no” I bet

I agree. The recruiting is fluid thing is often just fake insider speak

But I’ve just known too many very specific details of recruits where literally kids are changing their minds as they’re making their decisions or the night before

If you’ve got 5-10 legit options where you’ve built bonds and relationships over years…I mean it would be hard to tell some people “no” I bet
With NIL, things can change in a second. I get why people hate that expression but it’s accurate.

One of our top insiders said it would be a surprise if we got Wingo. Mike matthews is apparently locked in and we are slightly up on Amari Jefferson. I know they want a 4th but idk who
UGA and Texas would be the two to watch with us being a dark horse if we get our **** together and joint the 21st century when it comes to offensive scheme.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Apparently kid wanted out of state. Top 3 was Us, clemsux, and USC. Our top guys since the OV said it was a done deal. Obv recruiting can change, but it appears he should be in the boat next month.
Who is yall starting QB for this year. Might be the time to shock UGA and win the East. Im not sure how much yall lost and have coming back and how yall did in the portal. I know Thornton went there. He gonna be a problem in that scheme though

Advertisement
Advertisement
Something to monitor: Wingo is tight with Marquise Lightfoot.
Tim And Eric Flirting GIF

Advertisement
Back