2024 2024 WR Ryan Wingo receives offer

Smith is more polished as a WR right now, but I think Wingo has the higher upside & given the track record of STL WR’s I’d push a lot harder for Wingo than Smith tbh. But in reality I’m not so sure we’d get either one lol

Trader is a pure athlete, as a WR he’s not there yet, IMHO I actually think his upside would be insane at CB, but he wants to be a WR so he’ll take some development to get there.

My top 5 WR’s this class are
1. Ryan Wingo
2. Mylan Graham
3. Zion Kearney
4. Drelon Miller
5. Jeremiah Smith
Micah overrated? 👀

Advertisement
Micah overrated? 👀
I like Hudson’s game a lot, very shifty & technical savvy route runner...

The big question with him is speed. I can’t get a read on how fast he actually is.

His track times aren’t too great & by eye test his speed doesn’t look too good either.

But he is a very good overall WR, I just place a higher premium on speed. That doesn’t necessarily take away how good he could be in college, just for my personal rankings it knocks him down a bit. A kid his size should be faster IMO.

I'd be happy getting anybody at this point. (5* quality) Signing OL is cool but if that leaves us with slot WR's and Emory’s imma have to retire.
I just realized yesterday that one of the QB’s we were considering from Texas committed to Purdue. We’re going to have a tough go at it this year. The residue effects of last year aren’t magically gone unfortunately.

I just realized yesterday that one of the QB’s we were considering from Texas committed to Purdue. We’re going to have a tough go at it this year. The residue effects of last year aren’t magically gone unfortunately.
If we aren't signing the best we will continue to be amongst the worst. Thems the facts.

Smith is more polished as a WR right now, but I think Wingo has the higher upside & given the track record of STL WR’s I’d push a lot harder for Wingo than Smith tbh. But in reality I’m not so sure we’d get either one lol

Trader is a pure athlete, as a WR he’s not there yet, IMHO I actually think his upside would be insane at CB, but he wants to be a WR so he’ll take some development to get there.

My top 5 WR’s this class are
1. Ryan Wingo
2. Mylan Graham
3. Zion Kearney
4. Drelon Miller
5. Jeremiah Smith
Drelon doesnt get near enough pub in here IMO

and I still love Chance as one of my must haves...just my personal opine.

Advertisement
👀👀

One set of eyes aren't enough

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
UGA is leading in this recruitment right now...

Mizzou, Texas & Bama are also after him pretty heavily.

But if we’re still player in the NIL game & can land a piece at WR out of the Portal & actually throw the fckin ball worth a **** this season & manage to sign a QB either in the 24 class or bring in a big name Portal QB at the end of the season I think we can put something on the table.

It all comes down to how much of a priority is WR going to be in this class & what kind of effort will be put forth in landing some big time prospects.

Advertisement
Back