2024 2024 WR Ryan Wingo receives offer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Any relation to Trey Wingo?
Any relation to Trey Wingo?
5C640053-FC5A-4007-A514-5C7C1CCA62E8.jpeg

Advertisement
I'd be shocked as **** if we got a 5 star WR of his caliber. Gotta shoot your shot, but we've been down this road too many times. To have any shot, we better be up in some games and whoever ends up being the backup better come out looking like a future star. Emory better step up as I don't see Williams as the guy to lead a resurgence for us.

Advertisement
Game changing recruit for our staff.
He really is and I think we can expect Mario to try to make a statement with the WR haul in this class. He knows what a horrendous mistake Gattis was and I believe that this will drive him even harder on the trail. I fully realize that this will be a very difficult recruitment and that Wingo is considered to be a long shot but we have all seen what Mario is capable of and I certainly would not put it past him to land this kid. A class of Robinson, Trader, Hawkins and Wingo would be an elite haul and is the type of class the staff is shooting for. When all the LOI are in the WR haul might not look exactly like the four I mentioned but it will be pretty darn close.

I'm also fully expecting a monster class at DT, CB and Safety while continuing to add complimentary to elite pieces at QB, DE, LB, RB, TE and across the OL. This class is an absolutely crucial piece in the building of this squad. The 2024 class must be as good or better than 2023 and the 2023 season will be a huge part of that. We don't need to be a world beater but we must show not only improvement but irrefutable evidence that this staff has what it takes to develop these kids in addition to showing the type of offense that kids like Trader, Wingo, Miller and Hawkins will want to play in.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back