2024 2024 WR Ryan Wingo receives offer

200.gif

Advertisement
UGA is leading in this recruitment right now...

Mizzou, Texas & Bama are also after him pretty heavily.

But if we’re still player in the NIL game & can land a piece at WR out of the Portal & actually throw the fckin ball worth a **** this season & manage to sign a QB either in the 24 class or bring in a big name Portal QB at the end of the season I think we can put something on the table.

It all comes down to how much of a priority is WR going to be in this class & what kind of effort will be put forth in landing some big time prospects.

Don't see why it shouldn't be. Besides Young, we have nobody at that outside receiver slot.

Georgia still leads for this kid?

Don't see why it shouldn't be. Besides Young, we have nobody at that outside receiver slot.

Georgia still leads for this kid?
We may have nobody at wr spot, but we have George and he is gonna beat out nobody for that 2nd outside wr spot! Care to bet?

We may have nobody at wr spot, but we have George and he is gonna beat out nobody for that 2nd outside wr spot! Care to bet?

George is fine and he'll probably win that other outside WR spot because there's no competition. He's been inconsistent and if this Wingo kid is as good as we think he is, he'll push George. Even if George sticks around for 2024 season, depth chart is favorable to convince a kid like Wingo to come. That's my point.

Advertisement
George is fine and he'll probably win that other outside WR spot because there's no competition. He's been inconsistent and if this Wingo kid is as good as we think he is, he'll push George. Even if George sticks around for 2024 season, depth chart is favorable to convince a kid like Wingo to come. That's my point.
I kno, jus trying to spark a good Convo! If he don't show this year it won't matter cuz it will be a complete turnover of the older guys in that room.

Wingo the type of player that laughs at our room at WR. He would be coming in to start immediately doesn’t matter who stays. WR is an immediate impact position.

Advertisement
Does the Fong indicate we're getting an OV? @bradtejeda said we're likely getting an OV just after this article came out

"Wingo is looking to finish track season strong and getting ready for official visits now. He has Georgia, Michigan, Texas and Missouri scheduled in that order the first four weekends in June.

Miami has positioned themselves well for an official visit down the road."

Smith is more polished as a WR right now, but I think Wingo has the higher upside & given the track record of STL WR’s I’d push a lot harder for Wingo than Smith tbh. But in reality I’m not so sure we’d get either one lol

Trader is a pure athlete, as a WR he’s not there yet, IMHO I actually think his upside would be insane at CB, but he wants to be a WR so he’ll take some development to get there.

My top 5 WR’s this class are
1. Ryan Wingo
2. Mylan Graham
3. Zion Kearney
4. Drelon Miller
5. Jeremiah Smith
Bump AGAIN

We now have visits from 3 of the top 4 (and technically Jeremiah's been on campus too)

1. Ryan Wingo
2. Mylan Graham
3. Zion Kearney
4. Drelon Miller
5. Jeremiah Smith

Advertisement
Bump AGAIN

We now have visits from 3 of the top 4 (and technically Jeremiah's been on campus too)

1. Ryan Wingo
2. Mylan Graham
3. Zion Kearney
4. Drelon Miller
5. Jeremiah Smith
I haven’t watched any of their film besides smith. Hard to believe there are 4 better WRs in the country than that kid.

Advertisement
UGA is going to be tough to beat now that they have Dylan. We and have Judd. 😂

Yeah, UGA has Raiola committed and if any of their current blue-chip QB’s have a breakout season (most likely Beck), they all have multiple years of eligibility left.

Tennessee has Nico.

Hopefully by the time Wingo makes his decision, we have something much stronger to sell at QB than just “we’ll grab someone from the portal, so don’t worry.”

We need a QB1 in this class badly. Wingo is a monster and winning this battle would be massive for us.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back