2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central) 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
If FU and Forfeit State became FAU-level programs, it would please me.

If neither team ever won another football game ever again, it would please me.

If the situation got so dire they each had to quit football, it would please me.

If their having to quit football meant their athletic departments could no longer be in a P5 conference, it would please me.

If their ouster from their conferences meant they had to defund a bunch of other sports because they couldn't afford them, it would please me.

If all this lack of marketing negatively impacted both universities as public institutions of higher learning, it would please me.

I want nothing good for them, ever, in anything.

All the Worst and No Regards,
No_Fly_Zone
pittsburgh pirates GIF by MLB

Advertisement
I personally hate UF way more than FSU

If you're older than 30-35, this is the way. I won't argue with people who hate FSU more, I get it. But if you polled 100 old players, I guarantee you the majority will say UF hatred LARGELY trumps FSU hatred.

Even Bobby said it..."On my tombstone it'll read, 'At Least He Played Miami'". Direct shot at you know who.

If you're older than 30-35, this is the way. I won't argue with people who hate FSU more, I get it. But if you polled 100 old players, I guarantee you the majority will say UF hatred LARGELY trumps FSU hatred.

Even Bobby said it..."On my tombstone it'll read, 'At Least He Played Miami'". Direct shot at you know who.
I'm 54.. the LOATHE meter for me is:

1. UFag
2. Fspoo
3.Notre Shame
4. Pedo St
5. Vag Tech and Ohio Taint

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU and UF hate is the same for me. When u read their boards they have the same kinda mentality towards us. The teams of the past had great respect for each other with Miami and FSU. But the fans of FSU are no different from UF. Garbage and now they are extra deluded even though they cant win a single recruiting battle worth anything at FSU. They laugh now but them classes gonna catch up and their inbred will increase as they realize Norvell was Richt 2016 and 2017

Advertisement
Wait til season rolls around.. Heck if you go to last year FSU/LSU game thread you will find a ton of "cane fans" openly rooting for them and happy/hoping they have a good season.. It was mind blowing disgusting stuff..

Yes, the prognosticators that had them winning 3 games last year… some actively rooting for them, others with an inability to even talk rationally about them….

They incite madness 😈

Advertisement

I'm 36 and it's hard for me to decide. I hate both almost equally. I guess if I had to choose I would probably say florida but that's partly because I was born and raised in Ocala which is 30 min south of Gville so its basically Gator Country there and I couldn't stand it

I'm 54.. the LOATHE meter for me is:

1. UFag
2. Fspoo
3.Notre Shame
4. Pedo St
5. Vag Tech and Ohio Taint
1a. UF
1b. FSU
Ohio St, ND, VT after that for me...also hate all the other coastal teams pretty equally

Oh for sure. Penn State just has that creepy cultishness to them. Other then maybe ND I can't think of a fanbase like it.

UF played Penn State in a bowl game in Tampa when I had moved down here for a few years and I could remember discussing it with my brother that years before up in PA, we’d probably be rooting for Florida in that game but not anymore…

UF played Penn State in a bowl game in Tampa when I had moved down here for a few years and I could remember discussing it with my brother that years before up in PA, we’d probably be rooting for Florida in that game but not anymore…
Wow that speaks volumes. I can't fathom it but I will take your word lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back