2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central) 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only time I would want either of those bums to be good would be if we had beaten them and were in some kind of strength of schedule tie-breaker where we’d need as many quality wins as possible.
No problem at all with that from fsu...... but I could never fathom a situation like that with uf because that would mean that they would have had to already win games and like I said, I want them winless every year.

Advertisement
truth is I want UF and FSU to be very good and us to be the best. I loved when we beat great fsu and florida teams. I dont want to beat up on 5-7 or 7-5 teams.
Florida stopped playing us after 1987. We didn't play again until the Sugar Bowl after the 2000 season. That bowl game, and the 1984 games, are the best Florida teams we ever beat.

You are literally talking about a past that doesn't exist re: "great Florida teams."

The "ny" in your handle is really showing with this post, and then doubling down on it.

If FU and Forfeit State became FAU-level programs, it would please me.

If neither team ever won another football game ever again, it would please me.

If the situation got so dire they each had to quit football, it would please me.

If their having to quit football meant their athletic departments could no longer be in a P5 conference, it would please me.

If their ouster from their conferences meant they had to defund a bunch of other sports because they couldn't afford them, it would please me.

If all this lack of marketing negatively impacted both universities as public institutions of higher learning, it would please me.

I want nothing good for them, ever, in anything.

All the Worst and No Regards,
No_Fly_Zone

Dude. Everyone is just scared cause they don’t want to talk sht about a team that beat us bad last year and still might have the dudes to beat us at their house this year.

But nobody was calling him except fsu.
Let’s just all of the sudden forget everything that has happened since he got there because he won 10 games barely.

Go back and look at the last five years at the teams that won 10 games.
Air Force has done it two years in a row.

Byu I think won 12 games recently.

Kansas

Oregon state
There are a lot more.

But yet somehow fsu is the only team out of all of those that has some guru as a head coach and is gonna compete for a natty.

These are the same people that long for FSU having a top 10 or top five teams because “Miami needs them to be good“. I always say, “Nah, don’t praise them, don’t hype them up, and if it’s because you don’t care that they’re a rival then, just look at the reality of last year, or at Norvell‘s coaching results prior years, and look at the close wins from last year “ oh, but they’re a playoff team or an almost playoff team“ according to some of these ******* clowns.

If the situation got so dire they each had to quit football, it would please me.

If their having to quit football meant their athletic departments could no longer be in a P5 conference, it would please me.

If their ouster from their conferences meant they had to defund a bunch of other sports because they couldn't afford them, it would please me.

If all this lack of marketing negatively impacted both universities as public institutions of higher learning, it would please me.

No_Fly_Zone
GIF by Snowpiercer on TNT

Advertisement

No_Fly_Zone
THIS!!!! I agree with everything you said and worst if possible....for the gaytors

Now I would never in my life want fsu to be good but I do like playing them.... and I don't care about it being a good game or anything! I would just like for us to straight annihilate them single year. Like if we can just treat them like famu, that would be amazing to me lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

No_Fly_Zone

I’d be 💯 ok with beating them both senseless in 2024, moving to the B1G and having them both go **** themselves…

I think that's the part folks are missing here.

Can a reporter's leak too soon or maybe as things are heating up with a kid turn the kid off to a program. Sure. Completely plausible.

My point is if we truly had a kid locked up then a reporter's leak isn't going to change that.

If it does change that, then we weren't as solidified as we thought we were and that's ultimately on the staff. The kid wasn't locked up.

I've already told my true story of a 5-star Miami verbal that this happened with. And, yes, it was the 1990s and it was technically "pre-star-system", but the guy would have been a 5-star if Rivals/247 were around in the 1990s.

Absolutely realistic, and it happens. I've known the kid (now obviously a full-grown adult) for over 30 years.

Please don't spin some generalities like "if we truly had a kid locked up then a reporter's leak isn't going to change that". While you're entitled to your opinion, your opinion is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back