2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central) 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on Jojo…

Alll myyy liiiife.

I prayed for someone like youuuu, and I hope that you feel the same way tooooooo.
Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Yeah I think FSU will be good this season, but 10-2 good not playoff good. I think they lose game 1 to LSU, then @Clemson.
They'll drop at least one more. They ain't surprising anybody this year and watch out if Travis gets hurt!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have never......in my life.....heard(read) a "Canes" fan say.... He wants UF and FSU to be VERY GOOD. Like.... I can understand a bit of wanting fsu to be good(I STILL WILL NEVER! FVCK THEM) because we actually play them every year and that can have an effect on our season...

But not only did homie include the gaytors, who I hope goes 0-12 every freaking year! this man said "VERY' good.......

so. you want the GAYTORS to be VERY good????? dawg. Yeah. I'm freakily weirded out by this.

Jodeci and Keith Sweat were panty droppers back in the day. I kept their CD’s in the small case inside the sun visor in my car , for the old heads they’ll know that’s where the bangers were kept for emergency use. The rest went in your huge cd case in the passenger seat lol.
Silk “Freak me” came out when I was in 6th grade and looking back that really explains a lot of my life

Advertisement
I have never......in my life.....heard(read) a "Canes" fan say.... He wants UF and FSU to be VERY GOOD. Like.... I can understand a bit of wanting fsu to be good(I STILL WILL NEVER! FVCK THEM) because we actually play them every year and that can have an effect on our season...

But not only did homie include the gaytors, who I hope goes 0-12 every freaking year! this man said "VERY' good.......

so. you want the GAYTORS to be VERY good????? dawg. Yeah. I'm freakily weirded out by this.
The only time I would want either of those bums to be good would be if we had beaten them and were in some kind of strength of schedule tie-breaker where we’d need as many quality wins as possible.

Advertisement
I want them to be good because I rather stomp out a 10 win FSU team than a 4-7 win FSU team. I rather beat up a bully.
dawg, I didn't need you to explain more on fsu....did you not read everything I said???? you literally just skipped over the MOST IMPORTANT PART of my comment which is the fact you included the gaytors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back