2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central) 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance FSU is making the playoff. I’d bet my left nut. (Not risking the right one). I also think we have enough talent to beat them (if our coordinators are as advertised) but we aren’t a more talented team and Clemson is still the cream of the crop in the ACC. Getting Riley at OC is a huge win for Dabo.

But to say it’s all Travis is a bit of a stretch. Norvell has been successful on O before coming to FSU and he’s getting the best out of the talent Travis has because he’s developed him and tailored the O to his skill set. I think their RB from Oregon is the best back in the ACC from what I saw last year and they have weapons at WR. OLine is bailed out a lot by Travis’s abilities as you mentioned.

what we can agree on and most importantly… f*ck FSU.
Forgot about benson. Thought he declared. He’s very good.
But again Norvel hasn’t done anything that other teams haven’t done. Is he a good oc? Yes.
Is he some guru? Probably not.

Advertisement
The real deal? The only real deal is that Travis improvised a huge chunk of their offense.
Yes they won ten games. And some of those were won because Travis pulled multiple rabbits out of that hat.
He reminds me of Manziel at Tamu. So while that may work to win some games let’s not say it’s his oc that designed all those plays.

I’m not taking anything away from the talent they have. You obviously have to have some level of talent to be in the games.
But people seem to be acting like this squad is a playoff team. And I’m just not buying that.

Travis is such a wildcard that he is responsible for at least 3-4 wins every year. Once his passing improved he became a legitimate threat on every play.
The kid is electric.

I hate him.

Just one man's opinion.

Travis is such a wildcard that he is responsible for at least 3-4 wins every year. Once his passing improved he became a legitimate threat on every play.
The kid is electric.

I hate him.

Just one man's opinion.
They do a really good job of simplifying his reads. He struggles when he has to get to his 2nd read.

He’s a rhythm thrower. Or scramble ball. Otherwise when he has to reset and get to secondary stuff, he struggles. (And this is coming from people in their program)

Advertisement
The real deal? The only real deal is that Travis improvised a huge chunk of their offense.
Yes they won ten games. And some of those were won because Travis pulled multiple rabbits out of that hat.
He reminds me of Manziel at Tamu. So while that may work to win some games let’s not say it’s his oc that designed all those plays.

I’m not taking anything away from the talent they have. You obviously have to have some level of talent to be in the games.
But people seem to be acting like this squad is a playoff team. And I’m just not buying that.
I really hate to even praise rivals but the pure football fan in me has to let yall know that norvell is a really really good offensive mind man. He’s seems corny and cringey asf but he has shown he can coach and call some **** plays. They are talented and travis was one of the best qbs last year.

Its *** them but it seems like we just down play them because they’re rivals. I dont see playoff squad tho

Forgot about benson. Thought he declared. He’s very good.
But again Norvel hasn’t done anything that other teams haven’t done. Is he a good oc? Yes.
Is he some guru? Probably not.
Benson is legit he makes that running game go. I thought he was gone to

Bro, imma say it now…post of the day & if anyone don’t know what he’s talking about, This is K-Ci & JO JO from the famed 90’s R&B Group Jodeci.

Kudos to u.
I knew the song and remembered their name, but never put together the meaning of Jodeci until seeing 'K-Ci and JO JO' spelled out next to 'Jodeci' 😂

The name Jodeci is an abbreviation of all the members names. "Jo" comes from JoJo, "De" comes from the last name of the DeGrate brothers, and Ci comes from K-Ci.

Advertisement
They do a really good job of simplifying his reads. He struggles when he has to get to his 2nd read.

He’s a rhythm thrower. Or scramble ball. Otherwise when he has to reset and get to secondary stuff, he struggles. (And this is coming from people in their program)
Thats probably why they like to pair him with those big receivers. They get a lot of 1 on 1 coverage on the outside from a strong run game and love having him just throw it over the top and let his guys go get it. Nothing complicated but he is good on those throws and his WRs win a lot of 50/50 stuff. Wilson and Coleman are going to be hard to deal with when combined with that run game and Travis scrambling ability.

I think they are going to see a lot of zone this year, not many teams will want to try match up in man defense.

I really hate to even praise rivals but the pure football fan in me has to let yall know that norvell is a really really good offensive mind man. He’s seems corny and cringey asf but he has shown he can coach and call some **** plays. They are talented and travis was one of the best qbs last year.

Its *** them but it seems like we just down play them because they’re rivals. I dont see playoff squad tho
Dude. Everyone is just scared cause they don’t want to talk sht about a team that beat us bad last year and still might have the dudes to beat us at their house this year.

But nobody was calling him except fsu.
Let’s just all of the sudden forget everything that has happened since he got there because he won 10 games barely.

Go back and look at the last five years at the teams that won 10 games.
Air Force has done it two years in a row.

Byu I think won 12 games recently.

Kansas

Oregon state
There are a lot more.

But yet somehow fsu is the only team out of all of those that has some guru as a head coach and is gonna compete for a natty.

Advertisement
Went to high school with a Parade AA RB. Paterno told him if you play LB, you'll be in the NFL.

He went to OSU, got recruited over the following season, and ended up at Maryland. He never sniffed the NFL.

Some kids are stubborn. Not saying Trader is, but he wouldn't be the first to dig his heels.
To be fair Trader could end up in the league as both a WR or a CB. But IMO his money to be a day 1-2 draft pick is at CB…

To be fair Trader could end up in the league as both a WR or a CB. But IMO his money to be a day 1-2 draft pick is at CB…

Most def. I wasn't implying he couldn't.

Trader is a far better athlete than the kid I played with. I think the most important thing with these uber talented kids is for them to be as open minded as possible.

Advertisement
Jodeci and Keith Sweat were panty droppers back in the day. I kept their CD’s in the small case inside the sun visor in my car , for the old heads they’ll know that’s where the bangers were kept for emergency use. The rest went in your huge cd case in the passenger seat lol.
Trudat. U betta say it🐐😂

People gotta acknowledge it's a new day round here. We aren't desperate to simply announce each and every kid at the first second so people can then say we got a commit BUT... Mario is merciless with how he moves. His sole intent is shutting up EVERYONE nationally just that quick.
This!

I have no idea what goes on behind the scenes but in fairness to Gaby it appears his earlier missteps were due to inexperience. He seems to have significantly improved and appears to be putting the best interest of the program before his. A lot of the **** we give him for “hedging” seems to be him trying to walk that tightrope.

Frank Tucker on the other hand can EAD
I smell ya (Big Pause) & understand how u feel but…
Shawn Michaels Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Hit the button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back