2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central) 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Brother they is straight up homos in this *****
the office fist bump GIF

Way too much Trader smoke with FSU. It’s pi**ing me off.

I don’t think there is a player remaining on the board whose recruitment is more important than his. (outside of the whales at DT position.)

Miami needs to keep a local 5 star WR home and develop him into a first round pick.

Advertisement

I don’t think there is a player remaining on the board whose recruitment is more important than his. (outside of the whales at DT position.)

Miami needs to keep a local 5 star WR home and develop him into a first round pick.
I’d modify your post with “realistic player in the board”

Cause you could argue j smith, stone, Stewart and heck probably breland would be bigger fish. But I get your point

We aren't even recruiting him as a WR mainly lol. But yeah, we's still important to the class

Malik Bryant vibes to me.

Smoke smoke smoke, then bam Mario shows that **** was never happening.

Imo Trader comes before Patterson.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fortunately FSU has to play a season this fall. The hype train will be derailed quickly. They are very overrated. Solid team. Don't think they are any better then us tbh. We are better at certain spots. They are better at others.
*** them, hope they fail…but my guy we have to play a season too😂😂😂

Advertisement
Fortunately FSU has to play a season this fall. The hype train will be derailed quickly. They are very overrated. Solid team. Don't think they are any better then us tbh. We are better at certain spots. They are better at others.
Disagree. I actually think they’ll be very good as long as Jordan is healthy. If he goes down of course that changes everything but they are loaded on offense and their OL seems to know his ****.

We aren't even recruiting him as a WR mainly lol. But yeah, we's still important to the class

The interesting part with both Trader and McCoy is they may both be better DB prospects than WR talents, which is potentially significant given the apparent DB recruiting concerns with this class thus far aside from Thomas and the apparent lead position we hold with Patterson.

We obviously also have a dire need for premier WR talent, but both Trader and McCoy may project best in the secondary. Obviously you just try to land them as athletes and figure it out once they're on campus, but It'll be very interesting to monitor how WR and CB recruiting shake out with this class.

How a program fares at all of the premium positions (QB, WR, OT, DL, CB) will always be a much more significant indicator of class strength than overall ranking.

Unfortunately Vegas does not agree as currently, we’re three-score dogs to them

I think they’ll be solid but not as good as some of the other posters are saying. It’s a gimmicky offense and there’s tons of film on everything they do. A crappy OU team with tons of players out should have beaten them.

They’ll lose to LSU week 1 - I think LSU could be playoff bound. Clemson I’m not totally sure but I think so. Then one of Duke, Pitt or us. 9-3 and maybe a bowl loss, so 9-4. That’s disappointing for how big of a game they’ve talked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back