2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central) 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
OSU was hard after him atleast a month ago. He OVd there and they thought he would commit. Maybe he lost his spot to Jeremiah McClellan but I think this was a win for FSPOO
It’s a good pickup but it feels like Riley for us, osu may have been recruiting him but not at the JSmith level, if they lose a guy like that and circle back around is this kid sticking with fsu?

Advertisement
My guy. The narrative that Bama wasn’t recruiting Riley hard is false.

I didn’t say they weren’t, but there’s a difference between top of the board get them to commit now recruiting and keeping them warm recruiting. Just saying it feels similar, a lot like Fegans a couple years ago… or maybe I just don’t trust top players from AL

I didn’t say they weren’t, but there’s a difference between top of the board get them to commit now recruiting and keeping them warm recruiting. Just saying it feels similar, a lot like Fegans a couple years ago… or maybe I just don’t trust top players from AL
Thats how they were recruiting him. Their is no one ranked higher than him they are in for. So yeah kill that narrative. And its not even coming from Bama. Its canes man saying it

Advertisement
Hank South said he was a priority and he is the voice of Saban essentially.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back