2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central) 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally don't think any of this would be enough to cause a kid to change his mind. IIRC the Jason Marshall recruitment was a dumpster fire. But for real, was he REALLY coming here if his supposed "silent commitment" hadn't leaked out? No insider, but that always sounded like BS to me.... That said, I much prefer Mario's black box over the "I've got a secret" childishness of the Manny and Al Golden days.
I think it is a case by case scenario. Have there been kids who likely used the leak as an excuse and never had a true intention on committing and/or sticking with that commitment? I am sure. But I am also sure there has been an instance where a kid's commitment leaks, he gets upset, does not announce and gives other schools time to really work him knowing he was about to pop to a different school, and I am sure there is a ton of in between.

On Marshall, I do think he was planning to commit and when his spot got blown up he held off. Even if he did commit his sleazy coach and others would still be in his ear so no clue if he would have stuck so it may be a moot point regardless.

Advertisement
Question for whoever can answer?
Where is 247 getting their info? If it isn’t being leaked by the kid or his parents who don’t want it leaked are the leaks coming from inside the program?

And on a recent note how did they get info on Mack “ supposedly” committing before the kid left the school?

Just curious if someone has an answer ?

Last edited:
Question for whoever can answer?
Where is 247 getting their info? Is it isn’t being leaked by the kid or his parents who don’t want it leaked are the leaks coming from inside the program?

And on a recent note how did they get info on Mack “ supposedly” committing before the kid left the school?

Just curious if someone has an answer ?
There is probably more to it than this but Gaby did say that he said he was going to commit soon and was going to be at Miami this weekend. Gaby also said he got information about it from inside the program.

There is probably more to it than this but Gaby did say that he said he was going to commit soon and was going to be at Miami this weekend. Gaby also said he got information about it from inside the program.

Then if it’s Gaby he needs to be cut off at the knees…I know he’s gotta pop a story but if he or any of these guys is affecting program then it’s time to put them outside the fence line…

Advertisement
The guys at Rivals are worse, imo.

I agree but when it comes to leaking info that’s not supposed to be leaked and it cost the program a recruit or more there isn’t any difference in degrees of of being worse…costing us one or four in my eyes is the same thing…..get your *** to the other side of the fence..

Is it isn’t being leaked by the kid or his parents who don’t want it leaked are the leaks coming from inside the program?
Mood What GIF by NBC

IMG_8731.png

Advertisement
Wasn’t this Rivals that caused the issue here?
Yes. Gaby even said that was mistake that shouldn’t happen.

Then if it’s Gaby he needs to be cut off at the knees…I know he’s gotta pop a story but if he or any of these guys is affecting program then it’s time to put them outside the fence line…
I actually think Gabby is decent with keeping stuff hush when he is asked. He is pretty open with letting it be known about info that should and shouldn’t be out there.

It wasn’t Gaby. Don’t forget all these fan sites were in that IPF mingling with the kids, coaches and parents. I saw that guy who calls himself “X” post a few things yesterday afternoon , including the “eyeball” emoji and something like “another one”. Rivals is the absolute worst. They have shown time after time they just don’t give a crap.

Can you elaborate on why the leaks would drive the kids away? Do you mean in the sense that a deal may be in place with us and then someone else ups the ante with theirs based off the leak/speculation?
That too. But mainly when someone asks you to keep it quiet until they decide otherwise than someone talks about it publicly what are you showing the kids and families they can trust about you? It causes you to question everything. Because if you steal a kids moment than **** you is how I'd look at it too.

Advertisement
It wasn’t Gaby. Don’t forget all these fan sites were in that IPF mingling with the kids, coaches and parents. I saw that guy who calls himself “X” post a few things yesterday afternoon , including the “eyeball” emoji and something like “another one”. Rivals is the absolute worst. They have shown time after time they just don’t give a crap.
Gaby has done it too though. Seems like he got the message finally cause he's a lil more discreet than before. But he's been part of the problem too.

That too. But mainly when someone asks you to keep it quiet until they decide otherwise than someone talks about it publicly what are you showing the kids and families they can trust about you? It causes you to question everything. Because if you steal a kids moment than **** you is how I'd look at it too.
I think people don’t appreciate how close these decisions are sometimes

And a breach of trust can flip it

Advertisement
Got it. Appreciate your insight as always

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back