2024 WR Joshisa "Jojo" Trader (Miami Central) 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t Ermon eventually make the switch and play DB his Senior year? Maybe too little too late. But look at a guy like Shields. If you have it, you have it.

Advertisement
We have to acknowledge we're going through that exact thing right now. He's just far better at what should be a secondary position than ermon was as a reciever.
Is that whats the issue with him and Miami? They want him as DB and he wants WR?

Didn’t Ermon eventually make the switch and play DB his Senior year? Maybe too little too late. But look at a guy like Shields. If you have it, you have it.

I'm pretty sure he switched to DB then actually went back to WR. Never stood out at either position.

Advertisement
This board cries and moans that WR recruiting is ****, has been ****, and always will be **** and then is hypothesizing a top 50 player, who plays WR, at switching positions.. this place is the best.
Maybe you're not aware of his situation. Not THE BOARD, but ALL THE RECRUITING SITES, switched him from being recruited to play WR (where he WAS listed at)to ATHLETE where he IS listed at... Maybe you're not aware what that means so I'll chime in. That means colleges are offering him at MULTIPLE positions (which he already currently plays MULTIPLE positions right this second) so before you decide to tell people how were ****ting on the kid and his skills etc maybe you should be aware of EXACTLY what you're saying. What were speaking on isn't unique to this board or anything else. It's his current situation that he's dealing with daily in highschool and his recruitments. What you just did is 100% why I say THIS PLACE IS THE BEST. Because just like most on here you're calling out random people for **** you know absolutely ZERO about. You guys love speaking about you guys opinions like it absolutely relates to our current situations. Facts be damned.

Advertisement
Maybe you're not aware of his situation. Not THE BOARD, but ALL THE RECRUITING SITES, switched him from being recruited to play WR (where he WAS listed at)to ATHLETE where he IS listed at... Maybe you're not aware what that means so I'll chime in. That means colleges are offering him at MULTIPLE positions (which he already currently plays MULTIPLE positions right this second) so before you decide to tell people how were ****ting on the kid and his skills etc maybe you should be aware of EXACTLY what you're saying. What were speaking on isn't unique to this board or anything else. It's his current situation that he's dealing with daily in highschool and his recruitments. What you just did is 100% why I say THIS PLACE IS THE BEST. Because just like most on here you're calling out random people for **** you know absolutely ZERO about. You guys love speaking about you guys opinions like it absolutely relates to our current situations. Facts be damned.
Switching positions was were I ****ed up.. the versatility piece as part of his recruitment is understandable, and I am aware that you have more access to the situation than 99% of this board. What I find funny is that people not named @Brooklyndee now really love to parrot your thoughts on this, and still being the ones complaining about WR recruiting.

It was a dumb take for me to begin with, I'll own that. Just want the kid to be a Cane.

MY OPINION, I don't believe we e gave him that hard line of we want you at this position or that. BUT I do know we have entertained with him how his VERSATILITY is huge in our eyes. Take that for what it is.

what position does the kid want to play at the next level? is he dead set on a position or is he flexible?

Switching positions was were I ****ed up.. the versatility piece as part of his recruitment is understandable, and I am aware that you have more access to the situation than 99% of this board. What I find funny is that people not named @Brooklyndee now really love to parrot your thoughts on this, and still being the ones complaining about WR recruiting.

It was a dumb take for me to begin with, I'll own that. Just want the kid to be a Cane.
All good brother. I get what you mean and alot of it annoys the **** outta me too. One thing I'd say is atleast with the few people partaking in the conversation with me, there's a few people that are quite knowledgeable about the game itself. So in my eyes their takes are valid. Because they aren't speaking on anything from any perspective other than personal opinions on his traits and how that could play out. All the same ANYONE complaining about our wr recruiting recruiting and segment taking joy from their soapboxes gonna feel real stupid in a few weeks. People gotta acknowledge it's a new day round here. We aren't desperate to simply announce each and every kid at the first second so people can then say we got a commit BUT... Mario is merciless with how he moves. His sole intent is shutting up EVERYONE nationally just that quick.

Advertisement
All good brother. I get what you mean and alot of it annoys the **** outta me too. One thing I'd say is atleast with the few people partaking in the conversation with me, there's a few people that are quite knowledgeable about the game itself. So in my eyes their takes are valid. Because they aren't speaking on anything from any perspective other than personal opinions on his traits and how that could play out. All the same ANYONE complaining about our wr recruiting recruiting and segment taking joy from their soapboxes gonna feel real stupid in a few weeks. People gotta acknowledge it's a new day round here. We aren't desperate to simply announce each and every kid at the first second so people can then say we got a commit BUT... Mario is merciless with how he moves. His sole intent is shutting up EVERYONE nationally just that quick.
Mario is an elite recruiter and he showed how bad he wants to win by bringing in an OC he doesnt coach the style that he has used in past. Kids LOVE Dawsons offense. Also, we win more games and some of our young kids pop, this class will blow up. People want to be miserable meanwhile Mario just snatched two studs out of Alabama

Mario is an elite recruiter and he showed how bad he wants to win by bringing in an OC he doesnt coach the style that he has used in past. Kids LOVE Dawsons offense. Also, we win more games and some of our young kids pop, this class will blow up. People want to be miserable meanwhile Mario just snatched two studs out of Alabama
At the risk of sounding cheesy
Season 3 Wave GIF by Outlander

Yup it's real this cycle. Grab y'all seat belts and buckle up. Simply acknowledge no matter how many times they question his timing on announcements, commitments seemingly being slow, second waves, deejays ace etc. Mario don't give a **** over here on opinions. We gonna do things our way and that's that. So strap up and be patient. It's about to get wild soon.

Yup it's real this cycle. Grab y'all seat belts and buckle up. Simply acknowledge no matter how many times they question his timing on announcements, commitments seemingly being slow, second waves, deejays ace etc. Mario don't give a **** over here on opinions. We gonna do things our way and that's that. So strap up and be patient. It's about to get wild soon.

rambo GIF

Advertisement

The crazy part is that we are still ahead of schedule from last year’s run.

The crazy part is that we are still ahead of schedule from last year’s run.
Night and day at that yet it's still all we recruit is 3 stars... The female nature of so many just annoys the **** outta me. When it's convenient the narrative is the south Florida 3 star is a high 4 star everywhere else. Well now the entitlement is palatable and anyone not a high 4 or 5 is just a reach on Maria part because funds are drying up and Mario ****ed everything up by taking a reach last season with a good **** broyles award winner... We have 5 seperate BILLIONAIRES cutting checks... Money ain't drying up as their a **** big difference between that boys club & And some millionaires. We got mother ****** BOBBY AXELROD & his boys over here. We're just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back