2024 Transfer Portal

Advertisement

RJ’s Father Reed has been the Head Women’s Volleyball Coach at West VA for 8 years now.

So it’s likely he may end up going to West VA.

Advertisement
PT will be an issue. Not saying rolling with 10 is the answer, but in the days of the portal turnover is substantial

There is, theoretically, a world where they both start.

Pack
Wooga
Cleveland
Lubin
Omier
That and also he played 17 minutes a game on one of the worst teams in the ACC. He’s a good talent and would be a very nice addition but he has to understand if he wants to go to a contender or even a top 25 team he likely won’t be a top 4 contributor on that team and might not even start.

Advertisement
It’s a fine line between too many and too few. Not saying I agree with going lean, but you saw the effect of 13 scholarships. Even Oosterbroek put in for the portal.
1683405952461.gif

Advertisement
Several usually reliable folks on Twitter late Saturday are saying "expect cool Cane news on Sunday and not just football". I guess being cryptic is part of the landscape. Anyway, sounds a lot like Cleveland for Miami even though a couple say there's still a battle... I guess a last minute huge NIL offer from any of the 3 could bury all conventional wisdom (we know how those moms are!) -anyway fingers crossed.

Advertisement
Michelle Kaufman randomly mentioned Dingle as well in article a week or so ago. BUT is seems odd that two people who closely cover UM basketball to name drop him if there isn't much smoke there.
Well, we need one of them, or someone like them who can score. 40+ points (Wong/Miller/Bev) left at this point.

Advertisement
Back