2024 Transfer Portal

Advertisement
If Amzil skipped his visit no idea how we're still in the mix for him
There is reliable info Amzil actually visited but it was a quick byebye for some unknown reason. I wouldn't be looking for him to commit or for her "sources" to be especially accurate.

Advertisement
Ehhh. Estrada and Timberlake are way better players than this kid.
Ryan might be interested in coming here as a 6th man/bench player. In that case he’s a take all day. Arkansas, UF, West Virginia have all recruited more transfers in than they have starting spots open. UCONN did the same thing last year. I think it’s possible some of these kids might be trying to go to a school where they have a chance at a title with or at least making a deep run.

Ryan seems like a kid at 24 years old that he might not be as concerned with being the guy wherever he’s at because he has been a starter for 4 years now but might be more concerned with getting his master’s degree hike finishing his career on a high note.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

This is the big fish right here. No real drop off between him and Wong in terms of talent, imo.
His top 4 doesn’t include us. Unless we make a late push. He has 4 crystal balls to Alabama. Although his top 4 was made before Wong declared.
That's the hope. Wong didn't declare before his final four came out. If we can get Cleveland and him to visit soon, look out. I also like Raequan Battle as well.

Advertisement
Back