2024 Sophomore Jump

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If Rueben doesnt improve one iota (UM fan specific pause) I will not be upset.

He is truly elite and I am in no position to place unrealistic expectations on someone who is already what we hoped he’d be.

That said, my agenda includes big leaps from Joshua Horton, Tommy Kinsler, and CJJ.

I’d love to see it from Fletcher but just not sure he has the speed be a super star.

I think he’s got the long speed if he can get in the open field.

My concern for him has always been consistency with the vision. Sometimes you’re shocked that he saw something before it opened up. Some other times you’re wondering how he missed multiple holes in the same run.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Sophomore year is typically when the superstars of college football show themselves. Who do you think will take that big jump and become a star for Miami?

MY PICKS
OT Francis Mauigoa SO

DL Rueben Bain SO

RB Mark Fletcher SO

CB Damari Brown SO

DL Josh Horton RFR
That's an excellent list but we also have guys like Jadais Richard, Jaden Harris and the young LBs like Popo, Bobby Washington, Marcellus Pullium etc. Also the depth will improve with jumps from Jaden Wayne and Kelly.

Robert Stafford appears to be pulling it together
IMG_3003.gif

The Sophomore year is typically when the superstars of college football show themselves. Who do you think will take that big jump and become a star for Miami?

MY PICKS
OT Francis Mauigoa SO

DL Rueben Bain SO

RB Mark Fletcher SO

CB Damari Brown SO

DL Josh Horton RFR

Advertisement
Back