2024 2024 S Xavier Filsaime

Advertisement
Yup, and willing to not have revenue share for awhile. Money ain’t a thing for Texas schools.
This is what totally blew my mind. SMU is like "yeah, don't worry about paying us any TV revenue for a few years, we got enough money". NIL is about to turn Dallas into a college football hotspot.

They can be willing all they want. Doesn't mean squat.
Seriously? They have a very good coach in Lashlee, Dallas is a great town with tons of beautiful women and things to do, and they have a near endless source of money. Don't be so naive to think it doesn't mean squat. Were you around for the ****erson/James years at SMU?

Advertisement
When they beat us don’t come crying on this board
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Georgia Tech beats us....way to set the barometer.

UT has tons of money an never wins sh*t...in fact none of teh TX schools move the needle a whole bunch of under achievers with money that way. lol

From Tx *&4 to UT, YOU NAME IT.
Cause the donors in Texas are the ones making the calls lol

Its actually insane for Texas schools, given the condition of Highschool football there and the investment, to suck this badly. I'd argue it's statistically harder to suck under these circumstances than it is to be good with little money.

Georgia Tech beats us....way to set the barometer.

UT has tons of money an never wins sh*t...in fact none of teh TX schools move the needle a whole bunch of under achievers with money that way. lol

From Tx *&4 to UT, YOU NAME IT.
This is why SMU doesn't scare me. Thank you for spitting facts.

I was just amusing myself by typing in “Fire Lashlee” into the search bar

Unfortunate for some people that Gameday threads are still archived

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back