2024 2024 S Xavier Filsaime

Advertisement

Too many stars for the staff probably, but putting this kid next to Patterson wouldn’t upset me.

90 Day Fiance Money GIF by TLC

They don’t play defense @ USC. Going there would be a huge mistake for him

UGA making a move here. Will be interesting to see if LSU goes and gets Raymond back, there DB play and recruiting has been bad since he left.

They don’t play defense @ USC. Going there would be a huge mistake for him
Yea as a db I can’t go somewhere where the DL isn’t creating havoc. Your basically on an island and I don’t care how good any DB is guys get open all the time.

Advertisement
Filsaime started taking other visits in the last two months. He made a trip to USC, and last week he was in Austin for a visit that was supposed to be quiet.

Georgia is trying to get back into the picture, and Oregon “never left” according to the source I spoke with. The Longhorns have quietly made up a lot of ground with safeties coach Blake Gideon working to flip him.

I’m told that one interesting school to watch is SMU. The Mustangs are trying to capitalize on a strong season and their move to the ACC by keeping some big time talent at home.

- From 247's Mike Roach

Advertisement
Filsaime started taking other visits in the last two months. He made a trip to USC, and last week he was in Austin for a visit that was supposed to be quiet.

Georgia is trying to get back into the picture, and Oregon “never left” according to the source I spoke with. The Longhorns have quietly made up a lot of ground with safeties coach Blake Gideon working to flip him.

I’m told that one interesting school to watch is SMU. The Mustangs are trying to capitalize on a strong season and their move to the ACC by keeping some big time talent at home.

- From 247's Mike Roach
CB9850EE-C0BC-4077-8A2B-4F06C433DEC1.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back