2024 Roster Discussion

Advertisement
Perez not catching? Or r u wanting to upgrade?
Option 2 ideally. I spent all last summer asking for one. I’d just take an upgrade at backup too though, with how worn down Perez seemed by the end of the season. I don’t know much about the incoming freshman catcher.

Option 2 ideally. I spent all last summer asking for one. I’d just take an upgrade at backup too though, with how worn down Perez seemed by the end of the season. I don’t know much about the incoming freshman catcher.
Do you see a situation where Cyr plays SS and Dorian at 2nd? Was kinda shocked Dorian didn't hit the portal but with some much production leaving I wouldn't mind some veterans sticking around

Advertisement
Advertisement
As it stands right now who is expected back? Offense - Cyr, Torres, Perez, Dorian Gonzalez, Villegas, Carrier, maybe Long? Pitching - Ziehl, Rafe, Scinta, Gallo, Chestnutt... Definitely losing a ton of pop on offense...pitching looks scarce too...need to be active in the portal or this could be a rough year
I think this kid also announced he’s transferring to miami. Very good numbers at MDC. Looks like he was their best bat. I believe he played some OF and 1B.

1688569511426.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back