2024 Recruiting

Advertisement
Ya'll need to stop ruining these threads with your little personal grudges against that poster, geez
Kids Hugs GIF

Advertisement
Unbelievable run. Incredible what this program has done since January 2022.

Buzz on the trail&portal + (fingers crossed) another great year and this program maybe entering well oiled machine status to close out L’s tenure… however long that might be

Last edited:
Advertisement
Long way to go obviously, but adding Codie would put us at number 1 in the team rankings, btw
Codie’s visit is coming up Oct. 6 so perfect timing 👀
IF we can pluck Codie from the state of Texas, they can hang it up. Gonna be an uphill battle vs the Texas schools, but the way things are going I wouldn't put anything past this staff. Coach L and company are killin' it right now. Keep an eye on LSU as well. GO CANES!!!!

Advertisement
For those that remember we had this type of recruiting momentum with Lonnie, Bruce and Dewan only to get falsely f-d by the f-n FBI which killed our mojo for 3 years! We finally have momentum again and balance in our classes too. Coach L keeps climbing in age and our recruiting is climbing with him. Hope it lands us a big man and the Boozer boys!

For those that remember we had this type of recruiting momentum with Lonnie, Bruce and Dewan only to get falsely f-d by the f-n FBI which killed our mojo for 3 years! We finally have momentum again and balance in our classes too. Coach L keeps climbing in age and our recruiting is climbing with him. Hope it lands us a big man and the Boozer boys!
Yea, that bogus FBI investigation/rumor really derailed the momentum Coach L had built up. Honestly, I thought it was going to break him. But he just doubled down and is ultimately in a better place.

What's wrong with calling out one of the biggest POS here? He went from being Mr Positive to embarrassing himself with his negative nonsense during the most enjoyable time as a Miami bball fan.
I've called him out plenty of times myself, so I def agree with your premise. But I do find it distracting in the middle of these threads. Why not just wait for the next time he says something ridiculous? It won't be long lol

Advertisement
I've called him out plenty of times myself, so I def agree with your premise. But I do find it distracting in the middle of these threads. Why not just wait for the next time he says something ridiculous? It won't be long lol
Yes that’s true why ruin great news over a jackass like himself. You are right.

Yeah I remember that class we were in on some BIG TIME prospects before that BS dropped.

Quickley that ended up at Kentucky, Nassir Little and one or two more blue chips we were right there for.

Yeah I remember that class we were in on some BIG TIME prospects before that BS dropped.

Quickley that ended up at Kentucky, Nassir Little and one or two more blue chips we were right there for.

From what I remember, we were likely going to land Saddiq Bey (Nova) and Eric Ayala (Maryland). We were also battling Syracuse for Jalen Carey

Yea, that bogus FBI investigation/rumor really derailed the momentum Coach L had built up. Honestly, I thought it was going to break him. But he just doubled down and is ultimately in a better place.

Those were the cursed years for Hurricane athletics.... the infamous "cloud years"

Advertisement
Back