Dylan Stewart
Jayden Jackson
David Stone
Liam Andrews
Isendre Ahfua
Ellis Robinson
Za’Quan Patterson
Lawayne McCoy

Left out Simmons because I just think he goes SEC in the end.

OP thanks for your work in this thread. Year long fun thread. Well……. As long as we’re top10 class. Lol. But great original stat concept.

I got 300 here and that's without adding a ton of other top options.

Screenshot_20230612_234049_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230612_234055_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230612_234100_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230612_234106_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
I think a bunch of our 3* guys will get bumps as well. I know I know the rating services hate us but I think some are just too good. Isiah Thomas & CWH would be who my money is on for bumps.
I think they will all get “bumps” but I don’t think more than 2 or 3 will end up as 4*. Like you I think that will include Thomas & CWH and Pruitt. Shavers may have a shot as well. I do think 1 or 2 of our current commits won’t be in the class because they will be recruited over or they just don’t take that next step in their senior year.

I think the class ends up in the 5-7 range unless we exceed or severely underperform expectations.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We have some 3 stars that will be much higher or gone depending on our year.

Barring injury were winning a lot more games this year.

Path to 300 is there… it will take on-field results though. No more honeymoon. Win and the rest will take care of itself…

Side note: Don’t think we’re giving Canes enough credit at WR. They want some big names. Drelon Miller, Graham, Smith…. Gotta land one.

I still remember so many times last class that we would get a high end recruit and somehow our rating and ranking would go down. 247 would say **** like they had a coding error in pulling in the On3 rank (On3 almost always had our guys lower than the other sites).

Or they'd magically drop down guys like Wayne, Popo and Bryant while at the same time increasing the rankings of guys committed to UF or some other SEC program ... just before the updated commit list dropped.

My point -- ***** the class rankings, they're manufactured to support the paying fanbases. I 100% trust that Mario, Alonzo, Alex, Joe, Jason, et al will land the guys we need to win natty's.

Advertisement
Class looks very attainable but I think you may need to add another OL or 2. Can’t see Mario having no IC limits and only signing 2 OL. I would look at EPL and Kavion Broussard

Thought the same thing. Here’s what I came up with as a general mock of 28 commits, 299.58 (and expecting this to trickle over 300 given some bumps). I think we’re going to have yet again some sizable attrition after this season, so another large class…plus we only signed 23 last season after Cormani and Antoine bolted. Bama signed 27 last class, so this isn’t too far-fetched. Again there are some players that can shake this up big time (Stone being the most obvious one). Here’s how I drew it up with some flips and a decommitment/drop or two from the current class (I think there will be more down the road if our recruiting is as dynamite as people have alluded to).

QB - Judd Anderson
RB - Kevin Riley
RB - Chris Wheatley-Humphrey
OL - Isendre Ahfua
OL - Deryc Plazz
OL - Kavion Broussard
OL - Juan Minaya
WR - Josiah Trader
WR - Lewayne McCoy
WR - Braylon Staley
TE - Elijah Lofton

DL - TA Cunningham
DL - Justin Scott
DL - Aylin Breland
DL - LJ McCray
DL - Dylan Stewart
DL - Wyatt Gilmore
DL - Jayden Jackson
DL - Daylen Russell
LB - Vincent Shavers
LB - Cameron Pruitt
LB - Chris Cole
DB - Ellis Robinson
DB - Jamari Howard
S - Dylan Day
S - Isaiah Thomas
S - Zaquan Patterson
K - Abram Murray

Last edited:
I still remember so many times last class that we would get a high end recruit and somehow our rating and ranking would go down. 247 would say **** like they had a coding error in pulling in the On3 rank (On3 almost always had our guys lower than the other sites).

Or they'd magically drop down guys like Wayne, Popo and Bryant while at the same time increasing the rankings of guys committed to UF or some other SEC program ... just before the updated commit list dropped.

My point -- ***** the class rankings, they're manufactured to support the paying fanbases. I 100% trust that Mario, Alonzo, Alex, Joe, Jason, et al will land the guys we need to win natty's.
The Wayne fiasco was weird but we weren’t the only school to have recruits drop in rankings. It happens, it’s just fans get sensitive. All you have to do is browse Gator or Nole Tears and you will see their fans have the same exact gripes of the ranking services having it out for them.

Thought the same thing. Here’s what I came up with as a general mock of 28 commits, 299.43 (and expecting this to trickle over 300 given some bumps). I think we’re going to have yet again some sizable attrition after this season, so another large class…plus we only signed 23 last season after Cormani and Antoine bolted. Bama signed 27 last class, so this isn’t too far-fetched. Again there are some players that can shake this up big time (Stone being the most obvious one). Here’s how I drew it up with some flips and a decommitment/drop or two from the current class (I think there will be more down the road if our recruiting is as dynamite as people have alluded to).

QB - Judd Anderson
RB - Kevin Riley
RB - Chris Wheatley-Humphrey
OL - Isendre Ahfua
OL - Deryc Plazz
OL - Kavion Broussard
OL - Juan Minaya
WR - Josiah Trader
WR - Lewayne McCoy
WR - Braylon Staley
TE - Elijah Lofton
TE - Caleb Odom (wildcard that I think we can convince him to play some hybrid WR).

DL - TA Cunningham
DL - Justin Scott
DL - Aylin Breland
DL - LJ McCray
DL - Dylan Stewart
DL - Daylin Russell
DL - Wyatt Gilmore
DL - Jayden Jackson
LB - Vincent Shavers
LB - Cameron Pruitt
LB - Chris Cole
DB - Ellis Robinson
DB - Jamari Howard
S - Dylan Day
S - Isaiah Thomas
K - Abram Murray
No Zaquan or Chance or Heyward at safety

Advertisement
Oh ok yea I think 8 plus wins and we actually land Ellis. I'll still be shocked if Chance left I mean the situation at UF is not that attractive
More scared about Penn St than UF tbh. Penn St should** make some noise this season (unless Manny has something to say about it), and they have an attractive offense with Drew Allar at QB + their staple of beast RBs.

Agree on Ellis + need a bag. UGA won’t just simply concede, but it’s a war I think we win out on provided we finish with 8-9+ wins.

I really want to believe Stone is a Cane, but I just can’t bring myself to putting him in. I think we need one of Stone or Scott though, and something tells me Scott is ready to wrap it up in the next few weeks.

More scared about Penn St than UF tbh. Penn St should** make some noise this season (unless Manny has something to say about it), and they have an attractive offense with Drew Allar at QB + their staple of beast RBs.

Agree on Ellis + need a bag. UGA won’t just simply concede, but it’s a war I think we win out on provided we finish with 8-9+ wins.
Oh yea facts Penn St shower boys are gonna be a legit team this year I actually have the beating OSU too. But we can give that bag to Ellis that we saved for that fool that flipped to Colorado on us

Advertisement
Back