2024 QB Michael Van Buren

Advertisement
He’s shorter then 6 ft
Agree, and I know there are exceptions to the rule, but I really am not in favor of shorter QBs. Yeah yeah Drew Brees etc. Look at the size of the OL that we are bringing in, they are monstrous, I really see having a QB that is 6-8" shorter than them as a problem. This kid is probably 5-10".

Advertisement
Agree, and I know there are exceptions to the rule, but I really am not in favor of shorter QBs. Yeah yeah Drew Brees etc. Look at the size of the OL that we are bringing in, they are monstrous, I really see having a QB that is 6-8" shorter than them as a problem. This kid is probably 5-10".
I agree, but I also have seen short dudes light it up in that Air Raid offense. Kid can Chuck the ball! I wanna know how tall he really is. I’m 5-8 on the dot and when I saw him I’d guess he’s MAYBE a little above 5-10. I love Anderson! He’s the type of kid who can lead an offense. So athletic. Seems to be smart. And is already recruiting. Williams who we just signed looked better than Rashada who every one loved. Sometimes if your QB can lead, is smart, and fits the scheme, you’re golden.

AB95B47F-CC4F-460D-A79B-4FE6EAF64D84.jpeg

Welcome to my dilemma as a Panthers fan in a week's time.

Advertisement
I agree, but I also have seen short dudes light it up in that Air Raid offense. Kid can Chuck the ball! I wanna know how tall he really is. I’m 5-8 on the dot and when I saw him I’d guess he’s MAYBE a little above 5-10. I love Anderson! He’s the type of kid who can lead an offense. So athletic. Seems to be smart. And is already recruiting. Williams who we just signed looked better than Rashada who every one loved. Sometimes if your QB can lead, is smart, and fits the scheme, you’re golden.
Agreed. And in modern day football, there are more QBs that are 6'0 and under. Quite a few of them are having success in all levels of football. These "air raid" systems makes it easier for the shorter QBs to find success.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back