2024 OL Isendre “Papa” Ahfua 2.0

Advertisement
Mario would give his left nut if he could build an entire offense with nothing but OLinemen; run a tush push on 1st and 2nd down; off-tackle on 3rd; and punt to play field position, complimentary foosball. TELL ME I'M LYIN'!
Mario just left his office with his belt undone and zipper down to walk down the hall and ask Mirabal for some lotion after seeing this 😂 😂

Or call plays?
Season 4 Michael GIF by The Office

Advertisement
No reason to believe we can flip him. In Cristoballz annual CYA coaching purge this offseason , I think Salavea is toast. He's obviously not recruiting DTs and his Polynesian pipeline is limited to players with the last name of "Mauigoa."

We were in the top 3 and his leader just had their HC get fired. That's reason enough to beleive we can flip him.

We were in the top 3 and his leader just had their HC get fired. That's reason enough to beleive we can flip him.

He also clowned UM about as bad as any player I can remember. Having his parents wear a "U" pin while he commits to TAMU?

Matthew Broderick GIF

Advertisement
that was not disrespect ..that was Samoan way to show respect & appreciation
Thanks for clarifying that. Ignorant people to the Samoan culture, like myself, would not have known otherwise.

You have to go after this kid. I dont care how many OL we have. Hes the #1 OG on our big board and he may be in play again especially if hes a Dec enrollee.

Advertisement
Back