2024 OL Isendre “Papa” Ahfua 2.0

Fast And Furious Family GIF by The Fast Saga
😭😭😭😭

Advertisement
As a parent, my oldest starts at UF in just a few. I can be ****y, wear my gear moving him in all that. He worked his *** off, I wanted Miami oh so much. The economics didn't work out. I've had this talk with my youngest already. It's your choice, don't embarrass me or yourself. I have been bringing them to games since they were old enough. Both my son's said it was weird. Landon Collins weird.

Preach on my Cane brother, there is truth and wisdom in what you posted. UF offers tremendous ROI. An the occasional talented swamp rabbit coed.

But in terms of Ahfua picking TAM, they have some killer coeds also. She maybe skinny, but damnit guys like a crazy woman until she loves them and focuses all her crazy on them!!
alligator-am.jpg

Go Canes

PS I love the screen name!!

Last edited:
Preach on my Cane brother, there is truth and wisdom in what you posted. UF offers tremendous ROI. An the occasional talented swamp rabbit coed.

But in terms of Ahfua picking TAM, they have some killer coeds also. She maybe skinny, but damnit guys like a crazy woman until she loves them and focuses all her crazy on them!!
alligator-am.jpg

Go Canes

PS I love the screen name!!
That’s because there’s nothing funner that crazy in the sack

ron burgundy anchorman GIF

Advertisement
It looks like the kid changed his mind without the parents knowing

So your theory is they walked in, sat at the table thinking Miami, he decided last minute, A&M, and the school had the A/V set up to put whatever school he picked on the big screen in a second without prior notice, but fast enough to not be fooled by “The University of” Texas A&M?

Certainly possible.

As a parent, my oldest starts at UF in just a few. I can be ****y, wear my gear moving him in all that. He worked his *** off, I wanted Miami oh so much. The economics didn't work out. I've had this talk with my youngest already. It's your choice, don't embarrass me or yourself. I have been bringing them to games since they were old enough. Both my son's said it was weird. Landon Collins weird.
UF is a great school. Congrats to him. Unless they’re playing football (even then tbh), it doesn’t matter.

Advertisement
UF is a great school. Congrats to him. Unless they’re playing football (even then tbh), it doesn’t matter.
UF is a better bang for your buck esp for the same quality of education. unless youre getting a mostly full ride at UM, I wouldn't recommend anyone paying the ridiculous tuition price for it ESP for an undergrad degree.

So your theory is they walked in, sat at the table thinking Miami, he decided last minute, A&M, and the school had the A/V set up to put whatever school he picked on the big screen in a second without prior notice, but fast enough to not be fooled by “The University of” Texas A&M?

Certainly possible.
Yes my theory is that his parents wanted Miami and he picked A M. They weren’t happy. We’ve seen this happen many times over the years. Not that complicated.

UF is a better bang for your buck esp for the same quality of education. unless youre getting a mostly full ride at UM, I wouldn't recommend anyone paying the ridiculous tuition price for it ESP for an undergrad degree.
Let’s be honest, better quality🤫

Advertisement
A Toyota is a "better bang for your buck" than a Bentley since they are both just cars but which would you rather drive.

Getting a UF degree generally doesn't mean **** outside of the Southeast whereas a UM degree and more importantly the connections made at a private school generally means more success.

Want to go to grad school .... go to UF*g; but want to be in the business world and you're better off at UM.

Yes my theory is that his parents wanted Miami and he picked A M. They weren’t happy. We’ve seen this happen many times over the years. Not that complicated.

That’s not exactly how you put it…

I don’t specifically think the parents were trolling, but I am not going to over analyze the history of Polynesian civilization to rationalize one way or the other.

Beat A&M, flip the dude and let’s roll!

Advertisement
A Toyota is a "better bang for your buck" than a Bentley since they are both just cars but which would you rather drive.

Getting a UF degree generally doesn't mean **** outside of the Southeast whereas a UM degree and more importantly the connections made at a private school generally means more success.

Want to go to grad school .... go to UF*g; but want to be in the business world and you're better off at UM.
i went to UM. youre overrating it. its a good school. its not going to be better than Duke NYU Michigan etc in the business world esp if youre competing against those kids for the big NYC finance gigs

at 70k or w.e. it is now, i hope youre only going there bc they gave you a nice ship.

i went to UM. youre overrating it. its a good school. its not going to be better than Duke NYU Michigan etc in the business world esp if youre competing against those kids for the big NYC finance gigs

at 70k or w.e. it is now, i hope youre only going there bc they gave you a nice ship.
Did I anywhere say it's better than Duke/NYU/Michigan?

I also went to UM and it is a better degree than UF for business.

I have dozens of friends/acquaintances that went to UM and every single one of them is very successful. The same can't be said for the dozens of people that I know that went to UF.

You are woefully undervaluing the value of networking/connections at private schools like Miami/Tulane/GW.

Don't give me the "respect on the islands" bull**** either. If they respected Joe they would have picked Miami. They chased the bag like everyone else. Kid's dead to me unless he flips later on. Then all will be forgiven & i'll wear on one those flower necklaces to celebrate his flip.

Advertisement
Back