2024 OL Isendre “Papa” Ahfua 2.0

It's not respectful.... They were trolling and our fan base doesn't want to believe it.
our coaches knew he wasnt coming, They knew where he was going...it was done for suspense....not sure why yall are creating some scenario of RESPECT b.s. lol

Also i dont believe the whole have a good szn he'll flip stuff either. Hes committed to TX AM aint like they had a good szn...the money amount aint changing just cause we had a good szn. lol

When chasing guys from across the country just make sure to have good contigency plans. I never had this kid in the class so this doesnt bother me much.

Advertisement
our coaches knew he wasnt coming, They knew where he was going...it was done for suspense....not sure why yall are creating some scenario of RESPECT b.s. lol

Also i dont believe the whole have a good szn he'll flip stuff either. Hes committed to TX AM aint like they had a good szn...the money amount aint changing just cause we had a good szn. lol

When chasing guys from across the country just make sure to have good contigency plans. I never had this kid in the class so this doesnt bother me much.

I'm with you on everything you wrote above in general. But the dynamics at A&M are such that another meltdown on offense for them could really change things. Those guys and UF are two programs I'm hoping underperform and if they do, the rats will be jumping off the sinking ship.

I'm with you on everything you wrote above in general. But the dynamics at A&M are such that another meltdown on offense for them could really change things. Those guys and UF are two programs I'm hoping underperform and if they do, the rats will be jumping off the sinking ship.
i hope so to.

But he committed to them knowing they were 5-7 like us.

The UF guys i would rather work (Pause)..they have 4-5 kids i'd take off their hands as flips easily.

That’s not exactly how you put it…

I don’t specifically think the parents were trolling, but I am not going to over analyze the history of Polynesian civilization to rationalize one way or the other.

Beat A&M, flip the dude and let’s roll!
I felt like I did state it the way I just explained. But it is what it is. I know this much about Polynesian culture. They wouldn’t troll Miami while a fellow Polynesian was recruiting their son. Again, we’ve seen this before.

Bottom line, Beat A&M and flip 💪.

Bottom line, Beat A&M and flip 💪.

Surprised no one bumped this thread like they did with the Drelon Miller thread. Part one of the equation is solved (beat A&M), the second and harder part (flip) remains.

I'm hoping he's experiencing some buyers remorse. Twitter timeline is very quiet.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Surprised no one bumped this thread like they did with the Drelon Miller thread. Part one of the equation is solved (beat A&M), the second and harder part (flip) remains.

I'm hoping he's experiencing some buyers remorse. Twitter timeline is very quiet.
I literally was going to bump this last night and got distracted on here. I love that we beat them, that our OL played great and that Mauigoa played a lot though he had three holding penalties.

This is one I didn’t understand beyond thinking there must have been a pre-ESD NIL bag involved…. That or the NIL deal structure is ridiculously front loaded.

Ahfua is one I have felt we could have a shot at flipping.

Feel like we gotta be realistic with how many guys will end up flipping

Maybe 1-2, but I feel like it's a pipe dream to expect more than that. Maybe I'm wrong
Agreed.

I think 4 or more would require 9, probably 10 wins. Which personally…at this point, why not? Clemson looks very human and we owe Dabo a f^cking biblical whooping, NC St is bleh, UNC gave up over 200 on the ground to App St, FSU defense is human…

I think 2 high-quality flips is very much in the realm of possibility, leaning towards probable.

Advertisement
Agreed.

I think 4 or more would require 9, probably 10 wins. Which personally…at this point, why not? Clemson looks very human and we owe Dabo a f^cking biblical whooping, NC St is bleh, UNC gave up over 200 on the ground to App St, FSU defense is human…

I think 2 high-quality flips is very much in the realm of possibility, leaning towards probable.

Agreed. I think the portal is where Mario will take advantage of this season, he'll finally have something of substance to sell

Feel like we gotta be realistic with how many guys will end up flipping

Maybe 1-2, but I feel like it's a pipe dream to expect more than that. Maybe I'm wrong
everyone GIF

D$ and Pete discussed the potential of flipping him on Friday's CaneInsight show. In general, Poly recruits value loyalty and flips are rare. The primary thing that might open up that recruitment is if the coach that recruited him and/or Jimbo got fired.

Of course, that's Poly recruits in general. Individual recruits and individual recruitments are unique and have unique circumstances. Hopefully, this one will buck the trend and he'll flip.

@Samoan Souljah do you have any insights here?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back